Southside, 2gz Up
ew-dead-reunion-2016.jpg

They going to do a round table with the dead cast mates

entertainment weekly this week

Where Sophia?

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
When you think about it Morgan didn't go through all shyt Rick, Carol & co did. They've experienced a lot of loss and learned the hard way through their journey that they can't trust anybody out there. Morgan, on the other hand, has pretty much only had to look out and care for himself after his son died.

Rereading this thread as I watch the marathon and I'm late af but I agree lol. Morgan was holed up in solitude for sooo long. Even after he learned his fighting skills and killed people during his crazy 'Clear' phase he was mostly tracking and hiding (which is what Morgan does best, hide). He's basically an Alexandrian in temperament but with preservation/fighting skills :manny: People were being rough on him in this thread lol

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
You must of missed the last two seasons... SHE BEEN LIKE THIS for a while.

They must have tuned out since the farm... She lost it after Sophia died, then became lowkey obsessed with keeping people safe because she couldn't keep her daughter safe... Led to her becoming ruthless in the prison... And so on until we got to the character we have now. It's a brilliant and completely believable story arc.