kF2HpYG.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:
:ohhh::sadcam:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I stopped watching the show 2 or 3 episodes into season 4(or whatever season is set immediately after the govener's tank raid on the prison). The last thing I remember is michonne giving Carl some canned pudding. Has the show gotten any better? Do they still have zombies sneaking up on people in broad daylight on an open road?
Season 4 was a slowburn and not very good IMO...almost quit myself.if i was you id watch the last two eps of that season then run season 5, which I found very enjoyable. This season has been (what i feel like) is mostly a set up for the second half.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Looks like the finale is going to be an interesting episode :jbhmm:

When The Walking Dead returns on Sunday, viewers should be expecting chaos. All of the buildup from the first half of season six comes to head and explodes.

However, looking ahead, it sounds like The Walking Dead is only just getting started with its chaotic midseason premiere. More specifically, The Walking Dead's season finale sounds like it will be one of the most difficult episodes to stomach of the entire series and fans are largely expecting it to mark the arrival of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan.

“I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script," Rick Grimes actor Andrew Lincoln tells EW of the season six finale. "It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.”

Lincoln might not be happy about the episode but Lauren Cohan seems to be taking it especially hard.

“[Hearing] the word ‘finale’ gives me a physical reaction because it’s the hardest day on set that I’ve ever had in my life,” says Cohan. “I never even imagined that as an actor you could have that experience. It’s one of the most raw experiences that I think any of us have ever had. Andy talks about being late to work; I didn’t want to go to work that day. It took a really, really long time for everybody to feel okay again after the finale, let’s put it that way.”

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

When The Walking Dead returns on Sunday, viewers should be expecting chaos. All of the buildup from the first half of season six comes to head and explodes.

However, looking ahead, it sounds like The Walking Dead is only just getting started with its chaotic midseason premiere. More specifically, The Walking Dead's season finale sounds like it will be one of the most difficult episodes to stomach of the entire series and fans are largely expecting it to mark the arrival of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan.

“I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script," Rick Grimes actor Andrew Lincoln tells EW of the season six finale. "It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.”

Lincoln might not be happy about the episode but Lauren Cohan seems to be taking it especially hard.

“[Hearing] the word ‘finale’ gives me a physical reaction because it’s the hardest day on set that I’ve ever had in my life,” says Cohan. “I never even imagined that as an actor you could have that experience. It’s one of the most raw experiences that I think any of us have ever had. Andy talks about being late to work; I didn’t want to go to work that day. It took a really, really long time for everybody to feel okay again after the finale, let’s put it that way.”
If we have to wait 8 episodes for Neegan arrival :camby:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:damn:
Probably too early for
hqdefault.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a die hard watcher of walking dead im just not excited about this show anymore

hopefully sunday changes it for me

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!