Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
they allude to people offing themselves due to the apocalypse all the time just never show the actual deed.
just curious why thats the one thing that seems off limits to show
:manny:

edit- the one type of death that seems off limits for them to show
They showed nick killing himself.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
But who the hell would want to gut walkers and cover themselves in it unless they absolutely had no other choice?
Me! I don't know what's so hard. The walkers only weapon are their teeth. Decaying, rotted teeth. Simply cover yourself in leather and in blood and you're good to go. You could probably walk through killing them and they wouldn't react. Of course then the show wouldn't have drama but its not dramatic to just be dumb either

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
But who the hell would want to gut walkers and cover themselves in it unless they absolutely had no other choice?
Exactly. The bacteria, viruses and diseases from rotting flesh and organs alone would kill you just as fast as a zombie bite.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the comics, the next group of villains are the Whisperers. They wear zombie skin to disguise themselves around zombies.

But really, who would want to walk around the world like that? This is only feasible in a no-escape type of situation like what we just saw in that last episode.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
is that really who is playing neegan? wtf, this might be the last straw for this fukking TV show. Everything about the comics are better. WTF, I'm actually more upset about this then i should be Neegan was most definitely the most fearsome villain in the comics and they cast this fukking goon to play him? some high pitched hunched old prick...fukk. had to rant a little
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a really good actor and will do great in the role just like he has done in all his previous roles. He was really good in Watchmen:

Honestly I think he is too good of an actor for such a shytty character. Hopefully JDM's acting choices can overcome Negan's innate horribleness.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I really didn't like the prologue at the end, you see a bunch of dudes in the road on motorocycles and you're in a mack truck? Not a single gun they had could penetrate the engine block, you duck down below the dash and run them the fukk over. You'd take out at least 75% of them before they even get off any shots, instead they get out?

A couple of cars as a blockade would have just made it look better than some dudes sitting on their hogs.

Daps
another thing i don't appreciate about this season i fit appears they are going to turn one of the few competent black characters on the show (Sasha) whom didn't annoy me that muc into Carrot's Top dad's wench:scust:the :mjpls:agenda is real

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This show is falling off so hard that it's not even funny. This shyt is turning into a filler season with barely any development going on. It was established by Michonne like 4 fukking seasons ago that wearing the walkers blood will allow you to blend with them so why hasn't this been a routine for every mission. Walker blood and guts are the only thing not in short supply out there.
Rick did it in season 1 breh