I remember when all I wanted was for Morgan to come back on the show:francis:

full

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This season was so awful I watched the last three episodes in fast forward mode
Yeah breh at this point this has been the worst season of TWD hands down. I'm hearing good things about the second half though :ehh:

Thats the problem, too many episodes are watering down the product :beli:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh at this point this has been the worst season of TWD hands down. I'm hearing good things about the second half though :ehh:

I wonder when the hell we are going to take a cue from UK shows and if there's six episodes of story to tell then just do six episodes no need to do 13 or whatever

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Man this episode pissed me the hell off. Man fukk Morgan and fukk the writers for their anti-black men shyt. Man fukk both Sam and Ron they the biggest bytchasses in this damn show I would of thrown them down to the herd a long ass time ago. Now we gotta wait 3-4 months to finish this wack ass season.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

:whoa: The first three episodes were absolute PIFF. The Morgan episode was good from an artistic perspective... after that it was meh.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Why is it that every episode they dropped the S bomb like it that one Southpark episode...That's what I've taken away from this half season. They even threw in a$$hole for good measure.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
is that really who is playing neegan? wtf, this might be the last straw for this fukking TV show. Everything about the comics are better. WTF, I'm actually more upset about this then i should be Neegan was most definitely the most fearsome villain in the comics and they cast this fukking goon to play him? some high pitched hunched old prick...fukk. had to rant a little

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:whoa: The first three episodes were absolute PIFF. The Morgan episode was good from an artistic perspective... after that it was meh.
pretty much after everyone was waiting to see if glen made it it was meh.....the morgan episode was dope IMO, but this last one was not that good........

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
is that really who is playing neegan? wtf, this might be the last straw for this fukking TV show. Everything about the comics are better. WTF, I'm actually more upset about this then i should be Neegan was most definitely the most fearsome villain in the comics and they cast this fukking goon to play him? some high pitched hunched old prick...fukk. had to rant a little
personally I wanted Garrett Dillahunt, think he woulda been awesome....we will wait and see tho on the new guy, heard that Neegan doesnt actually appear till the last episode of the season (its only been 2 weeks since he was cast so we will see)

Jeffrey_Dean_Morgan_Photo11.jpg

^^^The guy was in watchmen I think, so hopefully he pulls it off

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
personally I wanted Garrett Dillahunt, think he woulda been awesome....we will wait and see tho on the new guy, heard that Neegan doesnt actually appear till the last episode of the season (its only been 2 weeks since he was cast so we will see)
can't really think of his acting rn but just looking at picture he looks the part more.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
can't really think of his acting rn but just looking at picture he looks the part more.
i liked him in the Terminator TV show, but I have a friend who loves the comic and he thinks Jeff Dean Morgan will be great, so we will see

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you ain't lyin. bytch ass sam gon get them all killed walking thru a herd of zombies talkin bout "mommy" :snoop:

This show is falling off so hard that it's not even funny. This shyt is turning into a filler season with barely any development going on. It was established by Michonne like 4 fukking seasons ago that wearing the walkers blood will allow you to blend with them so why hasn't this been a routine for every mission. Walker blood and guts are the only thing not in short supply out there.