Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I just binged watched the whole season & it had highs & lows... I'm trying to figure out why they still runnin up close range wit little ass daggers & skin exposed.... runnin around zombies in short sleeves...

fukk Morgan:pacspit:
Carol should have ripped him up, fukking bytch made-ass motherfukker:pacspit:
When all this blows over, Rick needs to exile that fukker, along with Eugene and that blonde lady's two fukk boy kids:scust:. Even their own mother was getting tired of their shyt
This shyt had me :snoop: I cant even imagine a dude as bytchmade as Eugene.... cant even practice fight.. we locked in a garage but you wait til Ima shoot the lock off to mention you can pick locks????
The writers are forcing characters to make dumb, unrealistic risks just for the sake of the show.
Morgan fighting Carol and sparing the Wolf for what? Carl not exposing the other kid, for what?! He has a dad and a baby sister at risk! This the same shyt that Glenn did with Nicholas. Fukk these writers.
Exactly, makes no sense but it adds "suspense".... Waited all this time for Morgan to come back & do a bunch of stupid shyt....
Here's what I've come to grips with. The show HAS to be stupid. The realistic ways to handle this zombie thing would make a boring show. Using body armour, actually storing gas, being smart with weapons, etc. Even things like this: If you know noise attracts zombies why not set up some type of horn nearby to distract them whenever they get too close? Why not dig ditches that they'll fall into? Why not find a location with clear sight lines to live in?
Stop trying to be logical in a world where you gotta do stupid shyt...

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ROCK BOTTOM!!

ROCK BOTTOM!!!

DAMN YOU MORGAN!!!

THAT WOMAN HAD A FAMILY!!

BAH GAWD DAMN YOU TO HELL!
02.jpg
:russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I feel like people are over reacting because I felt like the season was good but not cringeworthy. This season was about a battle of principles and morals.
in retrospect when people are able to binge this seasons on netflix it wont be looked at as all that bad...but with how they pace it in real time for us week to week its pretty disappointing..

i'm not mad like people in this thread...i still enjoy the show though i dont get some of the decision making.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in retrospect when people are able to binge this seasons on netflix it wont be looked at as all that bad...but with how they pace it in real time for us week to week its pretty disappointing..

i'm not mad like people in this thread...i still enjoy the show though i dont get some of the decision making.
I learned my lesson a while ago and just binge watch ever since the terminus arc :francis: