beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Morgan :francis:

Killa Karol is a real one but nobody gets up from a back suplex :heh:

Cawrol still wearing the stupid hat, I wanted simp boy to fukk him up

W across the belly , just walked into a sea of zombies with a hand gun and a fat broad, guess he really doesn't give a fukk :pachaha:

Deanna last stand was corny as hell :mjlol:

Sam is such a fukking pvssy, I don't care if he's a kid :pacspit:

Eugene is just dead weight feed him to the zombies :camby:

man, morgan slammed OG on the hard concrete. she's gonna feel that one for the rest of the season. so tired of this show emasculating black characters.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:why they got fake captain janeway in the room alone with Judith? ?

:dwillhuh: why did rick say for now on you can't be alone anymore. ..... then proceed to leave her alone??
:what:
Didn't she go into the other room saying she wanted to see Judith one more time ? Then he was like from here on out she can't be left alone with Judith ?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Are they gonna start episode 9 off with them still walking through the heard? I don't remember them ever starting an episode like that. I bet they planned a 90 min ep but amc said no because of badlands or some shyt.
yeah they did when they were in terminus locked in that trailer or whatever at the end of mid season(might have even been the end of the actual season) and the next season(or half) started in the trailer.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh now they wanna cover themselves in zombie guts after all this bullshyt that happened this season.

Yall need to stop defending Morgan and his pacifist bullshyt.

3 people with guns and he had a knife to her throat. A bullet to the head wouldve dropped him, why the fukk would they surrender??

yeah, that was retarded. as good at shooting as both tara and rosita are, there's no reason they should have given up their weapons. a bullet would go in his head much faster than he could have cut denise's throat.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Some dude on Reddit said Dr. Dre got injured during filming which is why he's been MIA :mjlol:

Where is that Aaron dude at? He was in the sewers with Maggie and disappeared after. I swear, this show has too many characters and can't keep up with them[/QUOTE]

typically when this happens, the show will thin out the herd. so I expect multiple main character fatalities in the season premier of the second part of the season in feb.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Million Walker March in the house:troll: Maggie's Gladiator skill kicked in time:lawd: Glen and Enid Dead-eye-View:lupe: Mullet Gene reading Encarta Encyclopedia:dahell:, while floppy Tara:laff: and Rosita tried to save the day:usure: Carl, shoot this fukkboi already:stopitslime: Triple OG Carol argued with this senseless fool:scust:, instead of taking his docile ass out of everyBODY's misery:damn: Morgan Go more Ham on a fragile broad:what:, yet let Filthy Wolves get away unscathed:beli: Hate it had it had to be Nurse HAWG:manny: Deana:old: already looked like a corpse:ld:, but she went out like a G:myman: Michonne's light Katana work:whew: Warrior Nubian Sistah now second-in-command:obama: Zombie Guts to blend in with the herd:win:, but leave your face skin bared:jbhmm: Rictator finally with a good plan:ehh: Father Gabriel gag reflex:skip: Shoulda ductaped LiL Serial CaCsucKKKa:devil: mouth, tho:birdman:

you ain't lyin. bytch ass sam gon get them all killed walking thru a herd of zombies talkin bout "mommy" :snoop:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not even that tough. You've got a slow enemy with no brain and literally all you have to do is keep them from biting you. They don't even defend themselves. Oh, walkers coming through the gates? everybody just gather round and get your stab on
its been the established that they pretty much walk at a slow pace. So its getting kinda ridiculous that you see people sprinting from them and not putting any distance between them and 50 zombies. Or how Maggie and Carol suddenly startes tripping over themselves to escape. I figured you could just powerwalk yourself away and get where you want without problems.