Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Fukk that. The Wolf needed to die and Morgan was risking his life and limb to protect him.

He didn't "need" to die, he was locked up

...I think what many of you are missing or maybe just not caring about is what Morgan's episode was really about. You guys upset he didn't kill the Wolf, Morgan would be dead if someone didn't give him a chance to be rehabilitated. For anyone to expect to come out of a situation and see someone in a similar situation and not extending the same level of respect is a bit crazy.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Its hard to tell since the show doesn't accurately follow the comics at all. If it were Lori would still be alive now.

The only thing the show follows the comics on are the villains and some of the locations.

Right now the comics are about 2 story arcs ahead of the TV show.
Lori wouldn't still be alive

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Are they gonna start episode 9 off with them still walking through the heard? I don't remember them ever starting an episode like that. I bet they planned a 90 min ep but amc said no because of badlands or some shyt.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
4dbNMCf.gif
Them thangs bigger than I though :ohhh: :takedat:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
They should have had the wolf shoot tara, eugene and rosita that would have been a good cliffhanger to see if they lived. It doesn't make sense that he would let them live unless he didnt wanna draw attention from walkers

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have had the wolf shoot tara, eugene and rosita that would have been a good cliffhanger to see if they lived. It doesn't make sense that he would let them live unless he didnt wanna draw attention from walkers
He doesn't know the walkers have flooded Alexandria