Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
so you give up 2 guns because someone is being held at knife point? Tell me that didn't happen.......

This pissed me off so bad. He wasn't even properly using shorty as a shield, his entire fukkin head was uncovered :mindblown:

Eugene could've made that headshot. This whole episode just made me angry smfh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Imagine... :banderas: :damn:

You know what,....
Now, you reminded me why I should be mad, about that whole exchange.
I was asking myself, in that shyt...
Isn't there a weapon this group has to get out of this.
When, I forgot about the rpg.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This pissed me off so bad. He wasn't even properly using shorty as a shield, his entire fukkin head was uncovered :mindblown:

Eugene could've made that headshot. This whole episode just made me angry smfh

They could have whacked dude.
Ten K, or anyone on z nation is whack'n sumfin in that scenario.

Art Barr

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
All them damn Zombies around and that Wolf and fat chick just walk outta that house clean and simple :russ:

These writers aint shyt :lolbron:

tumblr_n2rne6xmRw1snsc04o1_500.gif

The whole damn town was overrun. He out there with one ass handgun. How the fukk are they supposed to survive that????

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man WTF is Morgan doing? I understand his philosophy but it's outdated and insane. Like, literally crazy. He's defending the life of a killer that tried to kill him and getting his friends hurt/kidnapped/possibly killed in the process.
:mindblown:

Ive been defending Morgans philosophy all season,but now he's getting in the way of other peoples killing,when people have been getting killed in front of him all season,i think Rick had a gun to somebodys head in front of em and he didn't do shyt....The stupidest thing is that if you do kill in front of him there is absolutely zero consequence other then him looking down and looking disappointed:laff:...Carols only mistake was not bringing a damn gun which its hard to believe Carol wasn't strapped.....If she bought a gun in and shot the Wolf,what would Morgan have done other than ":francis:"

Basically you can kill freely around Morgan as long as your out of range of his stick:mjlol:

It's happening for me...

At least with the Pastor it might be some hope for redemption:ohlawd:....Im tryna figure out how Morgan comes back from this dumb shyt he is on right now?what can he do to make me not look at him like a clown from this point on:mjcry:...did he not learn his lesson when his son got ate up all cuz he couldn't kill his wife?Morgans son had faith in zombies not to eat him,Morgan has faith that serial killers who tell you they are going to kill you wont kill:mjlol:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
For people who read the comics, how much longer will this addictive bullshyt go on for?

At least with lost, they told us during season 3, that the show would end at 6 seasons

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morgan wasn't any different from that kid whenever he met dude who kept him locked up. Morgan saw it worked for him and assumes it will work for everyone since he was in such a dark place. All of that makes sense. OG Carol is the one who needed to chill. She got that post concussion syndrome CTE and started wildin out on Morgan for no reason :beli:

Let Morgan handle his own business. He clearly had it under control.

Did Morgan miss the part where the phsyciatrist said its no rehabilitation for some people?Did he miss the part where the doctor has been in seclusion since the world ended and is really only 1 for 2 in situations where killing would've been appropriate:mjlol:....The doctor never got to see what desperate people have turned into in this apocalypse.

Is Morgan forgetting he only got trained in how to use the stick and not phsycology?the doctor was trained enough to call bullshyt on the person who ended up killing his family....Morgan doesn't have that ability,seems like he doesn't have the ability of the average black person,to look into a crazy crackas eyes and know they nuts:merchant:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh now they wanna cover themselves in zombie guts after all this bullshyt that happened this season.

Yall need to stop defending Morgan and his pacifist bullshyt.

3 people with guns and he had a knife to her throat. A bullet to the head wouldve dropped him, why the fukk would they surrender??

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
For people who read the comics, how much longer will this addictive bullshyt go on for?

Its hard to tell since the show doesn't accurately follow the comics at all. If it were Lori would still be alive now.

The only thing the show follows the comics on are the villains and some of the locations.

Right now the comics are about 2 story arcs ahead of the TV show.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Negan is set to appear at the end of this season, setting up him as the big bad for Season 7.

Whose next after him?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

At least with lost, they told us during season 3, that the show would end at 6 seasons
walking dead will go on indefinitely. even when rick wants off, they'll keep the story going without him

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Negan is set to appear at the end of this season, setting up him as the big bad for Season 7.

Whose next after him?
the alexandria shyt is still going on in the comics. :francis: show is about 2 seasons away from the comics at this point