Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

All Star
Daps
If I remember correctly. Rick, Carl, the mom, and the kid are walking out holding hands like they are now. The kid draws the attention of the zombies and gets caught. He's holding Carl's hand and refuses to let him go. Rick decides to cut the kids arm off to save Carl.

Edit: it was the mom who was holding on to Carl and Rick cut off her arm.
And this might happen in the mid season premiere but idk why they would wait until then to show it when it would be more effective now.
I do agree that logically, it makes more sense to show it now. But how many viewers really care about that family? Their deaths aren't midseason cliffhanger worthy IMO. I'd forget about them by February.

I think they're gonna drag out the storyline of "Rick" getting more people killed based on this scene.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I do agree that logically, it makes more sense to show it now. But how many viewers really care about that family? Their deaths aren't midseason cliffhanger worthy IMO. I'd forget about them by February.
What happens to another main cast member definitely is midseason cliffhanger worthy though :ehh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Can you guys finally stop pretending to be disappointed by Morgan's character as if he wasn't always this way.

Since the pilot episode his character has been a liability in every full episode we've seen him in. Only exception is MAYBE the episode that he saved Aaron & Daryl but that is the SAME episode he let the Wolves live, the same Wolves who led that attack on Alexandria and just knocked him out.

He's always been a problem but you dudes was seeing a completely different character for some reason.

M9AC8X7.jpg

Last edited:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What happens to another main cast member definitely is midseason cliffhanger worthy though :ehh:
To be honest, they may not even do it. Especially since the doctor on the show isn't as thorough as she was in the books.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Million Walker March in the house:troll: Maggie's Gladiator skill kicked in time:lawd: Glen and Enid Dead-eye-View:lupe: Mullet Gene reading Encarta Encyclopedia:dahell:, while floppy Tara:shaq: and Rosita tried to save the day:usure: Carl, shoot this fukkboi already:stopitslime: Triple OG Carol argued with this senseless fool:scust:, instead of taking his docile ass out of everyBODY's misery:damn: Morgan Go Ham on a fragile broad:what:, yet let Filthy Wolves get away unscathed:beli: Hate it had it had to be Nurse HAWG:manny: Deana:old: already looked like a corpse:ld:, but she went out like a G:myman: Michonne's light Katana work:whew: Now, Warrior Nubian Sistah's second-in-command:obama: Zombie Guts to blend in with the herd:win:, but leave your face skin bared:jbhmm: Rictator finally with a good plan:ehh: Father Gabriel gag reflex:skip: Shoulda ductaped LiL Serial CaCsucKKKa:devil: mouth, tho:birdman:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Man WTF is Morgan doing? I understand his philosophy but it's outdated and insane. Like, literally crazy. He's defending the life of a killer that tried to kill him and getting his friends hurt/kidnapped/possibly killed in the process.
:mindblown:

Morgan wasn't any different from that kid whenever he met dude who kept him locked up. Morgan saw it worked for him and assumes it will work for everyone since he was in such a dark place. All of that makes sense. OG Carol is the one who needed to chill. She got that post concussion syndrome CTE and started wildin out on Morgan for no reason :beli:

Let Morgan handle his own business. He clearly had it under control.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I think they're gonna drag out the storyline of "Rick" getting more people killed based on this scene.
I mean no one gave a fukk about Deanna and I guess they felt that somehow her death was midseason finale worthy. And the shocking part wouldnt be their death, it would be seeing how ruthless Rick is when it comes to protecting Carl.

And this too.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For a mid-season finale this was a very underwhelming episode.

This show is just intent on making Morgan more and more awful as each episode passes.
The stand-off between Tara/Rosita and The Wolf was stupid. I have seen every one of Rick's group make perfect head shots on zombies from longer distances while on the run but they couldn't put one in this guy's dome even when he made sure to keep his head high and exposed? Get the fukk out of here! And then giving him their guns was just stupid. You are surrounded by a horde of zombies, this guy is a cold-blooded killer so in what world is it smart to hand over your guns to him?

Carl should have bodied that douchebag kid.

I wanted to punch the little white boy in the mouth and make him stop playing that fukking Tiptoe Through The Tulips song on repeat.

And the way the episode ended was blah.

The only good thing about it was Deanna going out like G.

Also I have mixed feelings about Negan because just from the little clip they showed of Daryl and them running into Negan's men it looks like Kirkman's fanboy circle jerking of writing for the character in the comics is going to be transferred to the TV show. And despite really being a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, unless they do a Governor and make Negan nothing like the comic book version I am going to have a very unpleasant time watching this fukking show for the next couple seasons.