Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also,...
This guy that plays the fake Ryan gosling dirt bag looking guy.
I wanted him to die, this episode.
Why did he live?

Art Barr

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You tweaked't,....
This season is the best so far,....
They needed a jobber group like the wolves for a tune up to this new group and villain, too.
So, we got all of that and it is well written.

Art Barr

nikkaz really dissing the best Romero domestic style shyt ever made in zombie Dom.

I don't get, the negative reviews.

The dialogue between Sasha and Abe was ridiculous. It grinded the momentum that the episode had going at the begining.

The show try's to get deep sometimes and it works when Rick is monologing, Carol is dropping knowledge, Morgan becoming a better person, and even Beth looking for a drink. 2 episodes in a row it fell flat, Tara was babbling about nothing and Abe was playing dress up.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The dialogue between Sasha and Abe was ridiculous. It grinded the momentum that the episode had going at the begining.

The show try's to get deep sometimes and it works when Rick is monologing, Carol is dropping knowledge, Morgan becoming a better person, and even Beth looking for a drink. 2 episodes in a row it fell flat, Tara was babbling about nothing and Abe was playing dress up.

I agree with the whole just throw Sasha on any lame ugly type in the group.
Yet past that, I think you are asking to much for a zombie based show.
The critique is just out of genre as far as a critique.
This is horror, and you are not going to get that.
We are just lucky Romero had some semblance of intelligence woven into the mechanics of zombie Dom.
Past that if there was no Romero and no original dawn of the dead.
We would not even be here.
So, trying to judge dialogue based on a zombie show that takes setup from movies/comics to videogames.
Is just to far from what the sweet spot of the material is.
You can't rate a genre by genre out of its genre.
We can't apply Oscar selection style writing to horror, it just does not work.

Art Barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can't believe that nikka is alive:beli:How they gon spin this shyt? "He-he-he slid under the dumpster":snoop:
we told you from day 1 brehs :francis:

didn't even have to get to talking dead... the moment a day 1 character, dies with 15 mins left.. and they don't show a 100% surefire death or bite.. you know well he was popping back up

where else could he be... two people fell.. there's a dumpster.. there's not a single other thing around

you really believed he was dead :comeon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was an OK episode but felt more like it was spinning its wheels instead of progressing storyline. Honestly I am kind of sick of TWD doing this non-linear timeline stuff. Let's get everybody at the same point and time and start moving things forward.

And Abraham needs to write a book on how a doughy ginger with unfortunate facial hair continues to outkick his coverage in terms of snagging hot women. He has Rosita at home waiting for him and now has Sasha ready to give up them panties too. Abraham is a big ol' pimp.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm
First they introduce some more white folks I don't give a fukk about
Then
We out here "stealing" people's man now too?
Philandering in the zombie apocalypse brehs and brehettes
Sasha gonna post "it's complicated" for relationship status now

Okay the walking dead.
Okay.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was the white guy who stole Darryl shyt on the walkie and Darryl was using the walkie that Abe and sasha had
:patrice:

If it is he better let them fukking die this time

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
we told you from day 1 brehs :francis:

didn't even have to get to talking dead... the moment a day 1 character, dies with 15 mins left.. and they don't show a 100% surefire death or bite.. you know well he was popping back up

where else could he be... two people fell.. there's a dumpster.. there's not a single other thing around

you really believed he was dead :comeon:

Back the fvck up breh. I knew he was alive, but i didn't want to because of how ridiculous the situation he was in for him to survive

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also this was far from a filler episode. It actually did show the next most important group aside from the Wolves and introduced 2 soon to be main characters I believe.. Dwight and Wade

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You tweaked't,....
This season is the best so far,....
They needed a jobber group like the wolves for a tune up to this new group and villain, too.
So, we got all of that and it is well written.

Art Barr

nikkaz really dissing the best Romero domestic style shyt ever made in zombie Dom.

I don't get, the negative reviews.
The same people keep bytching over and over again act like they know how to write a script and shyt it's really getting old