Supporter
Daps
Missed the Tygan episode. 11 can't come sooner :whew:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
After rewatching the scene, i'm convinced Glenn will live to fight another day. Nicholas' giant head would cover most of him with a protective shield, providing a short window of time for some sort of distraction or someone to lure them away.

Whatever explanation they come up with, i'm sure fans will complain about it being too unrealistic while continuing to shower praise on Carol and her Seal Team 6 combat abilities. :skip:

Exactly.:francis:

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
I didn't think they would not show what happened to Glenn and Rick since that's what people wanted to know. It was a cool character building episode. But they shoe horned it into the biggest cliffhanger in the history of the show, this episode could have come later in the season, or explained in a montage.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't think they would not show what happened to Glenn and Rick since that's what people wanted to know. It was a cool character building episode. But they shoe horned it into the biggest cliffhanger in the history of the show, this episode could have come later in the season, or explained in a montage.
I think it was smart actually. They wanted to find a way to explain Morgan's transformation and tie it in to what's currently happening and keep people still on edge about Rick and Glenn..

And I think they'll show Glenn again but in later episodes.

I'm not looking forward to next week though, looks like they're trying to give the B-squad another full episode

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't hate it but I sure don't want to watch this episode again. I liked the scenes when they actually spoke to each other, when we learned about Eastman's past, the prisoner, the code of all life is precious. But the ending :francis:, it's flat out hard to cheer for Morgan at this point.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't expect them to show what happened to Glenn right away anyway. I figure they might even dedicate a full episode to explaining how he got away.