Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Of course he ain't dead c'mon yall. he can't die til...

The Negan storyline. Yea things can be changed but I think he's pretty crucial to that storyline and i believe they want to be faithful to the comic on it.

My only question is does he crawl up under the dumpster and wait them out or does he pull a Killa Carol by putting the zombie juice on himself and just walking thru the crowd?
You could have said the same thing about Tyrese/Michonne & the Govenor:yeshrug:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

The Negan storyline. Yea things can be changed but I think he's pretty crucial to that storyline and i believe they want to be faithful to the comic on it.

My only question is does he crawl up under the dumpster and wait them out or does he pull a Killa Carol by putting the zombie juice on himself and just walking thru the crowd?

replace Glenn with Carol ...How powerful would THAT be

TheTwista

Seems It Never Fails
Daps
Reppin
The Cave

I bet Daryl's gonna be the first one to meet Lucille

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So now i'm not even sure he's dead. Are they really gonna have Glenn survive by the zombies eating the body laying right on top of him? As if they wouldn't notice Glenn there, especially when he tries to get up from under the body that's being eaten?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Morgan needs to get off that kumbaya peace on earth crap.:martin:

Nikka tryna be like master splinter instead of picking up a gun and helping out the group against these savages. :stopitslime:

:dead:

shiiit, even o.g. carol would have pushed his ass. Morgan the only one on that "you don't have to kill people" bullshyt....his ass better man up, or end up like my poor Glenn.:to:

If he doesn't get off that Koombaya shyt soon he can go like Glenn. His negligence has already cost the lives of his son and a town of people :scust:.

Either get with the program or get put down. Time to embrace the savagery instead of preaching.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If Glenn is alive

images

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Yvette Nicole Brown bought up a good point

The wolf that attacked rick in the trailer had that baby food on him

Is it possible that the wolves took judith during the attack, they couldn't have just put that in there for no reason