White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Waiting for someone to tell me why I should be furious about this
triplehangry6qewv.gif

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Anyone with money could have did this, and I point this out not to discredit Mr.Beast, I'm pointing it out just to show how selfish and greedy a lot of wealthy people are. That goes for African Billionaires too.

Edit: Editing to mention there are wealthy who probably do help out, but simply don't make any mention of it, shout out to them as well.
Regardless of what his motives are, Mr. Beast is doing God's work. :wow:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Commendable, did not know he was worth 500 million dollars, only just heard of him.
I started hearing about him a few months ago. He's constantly donating money to different causes but people hate him because he makes money by doing these donations. People claim he only donates to make content for his youtube channel.

Personally I don't see the problem with it, he makes money through youtube ad revenue, and uses it to help people.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
People were mad about this SOLELY bc of the optics involved.

Forget the fact he objectively improved the lives of hundreds to thousands, forget the fact he saved many lives by giving access to clean fresh water, forget how much more productive ppl can be now with quick access to water…

They mad bc he asks for likes and subscribes and he’s white and helped poor black African children. Evil fukking world we live in. Everyone’s opinion was never supposed to be known and broadcast around the world