White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

A white Yale graduate student reported one of her black classmates to campus police for napping in a dorm common room. The first of the two videos shows the white woman shortly after she called the police. According to Siyonbola, the woman called campus police months prior after one of the black student’s friends got lost in her building.

“I have every right to call the police,” the defensive white grad student said as she filmed Siyonbola filming her

The second video, which was initially posted as a livestream, shows Siyonbola’s interaction with campus officers as they ask her to see identification.

“We need to make sure you belong here,” a female officer told her. “I deserve to be here,” Siyonbola asserted after one of the officers told her to “sit tight” as they run her ID. “I paid tuition like everybody else; I am not going to justify my existence here.”

White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in a dorm common room

can't even doze off while studying in peace :martin:

invalid

Banned
Daps
She's not black. She's Nigerian :mjpls:

On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

Have said the same thing about gun laws. Let black people go out en masse and start purchasing guns...a clean bill on gun reform will pass in both the house and senate within a day.

Edit:

Sista is surprisingly woke. :leon:

:blessed:

We need to help our Nigerian sista.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Well, she's in Yale. Time for brehette to put that intellect to good use and make some dough off the system.
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No tolerance or patience for that;we have a right to protect/defend ourselves from this intrusive shyt. They're running around here unchecked with impunity, no consequences for anything they do. That phone would have got slapped dead right of her hand, that's a privacy violation. Then the tone of supremacy in that fat bloated Roseanne looking white crakkka... this is why I don't fukk with them.

edit: The so-called Ivy League and "elite" . Those schools were only built so the slave owners could have a place for their mentally deficient dumb azz white sons could have a place to learn and get connected bc they couldn't make it on their own.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
She's not black. She's Nigerian :mjpls:

On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

:francis: that was quick