I9aZhmE11-580x473.jpg

:heh:

:blessed:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
She never went this hard for ANY black person, male or female. She used to dap up Sierra Mist's racist tirades all the time. She's just trying to get back in good with the female posters after they took the hands off approach when she got roasted.

LOL just like @The Nigerian started copping race pleas in his thread. Pretty Ironic.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah but...Haitian women(who r probably bottom of the barrel for black women)>>>ugly ass, rotten taco meat puss, frog shaped, muffin top mexican women.

I don't know how anyone can find them attractive especially the mestizos like your ugly ass mother.

@Ziggiy your not gonna address this stupidity?

:snoop:

To the dumbass who just made this post......I see your one of those fools who think nationalities look different even if they are Black people.......

There is no difference between Jamaican and Haitian physically.......stop spreading this nonsense about how one has darker skin or another has a medium sized nose and the other does not....WE ARE ALL BLACK stop this stupidity.

The reason why you have in your head that Haitian women are on the bottom of the barrel is because that image is in your head because of the poor nature and you have the TV image in your head of a Haitian woman who looks very poor and does not have the best outfits......

As if to say there are not good looking women because of that...

I am getting fed up with this nonsense it needs to stop

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Ziggiy your not gonna address this stupidity?

:snoop:

To the dumbass who just made this post......I see your one of those fools who think nationalities look different even if they are Black people.......

There is no difference between Jamaican and Haitian physically.......stop spreading this nonsense about how one has darker skin or another has a medium sized nose and the other does not....WE ARE ALL BLACK stop this stupidity.

The reason why you have in your head that Haitian women are on the bottom of the barrel is because that image is in your head because of the poor nature and you have the TV image in your head of a Haitian woman who looks very poor and does not have the best outfits......

As if to say there are not good looking women because of that...

I am getting fed up with this nonsense it needs to stop
nikka calm down, I 'm basing this off of the Haitian girls I've seen in real life in which they seem less attractive in my opinion, than black women from different nationality. What I see on tv has fukk all to do with my opinion on their appearance. If that was the case, then I would have used an even poorer country in Africa beause they always get the shyt end of the stick when it comes to media portrayal.

And you can miss me with all that dark skin talk because on average Sengalese female are darker than Haitian females and I find them gorgeous.

Now I can't see a nationality of women is less attractive than another nationality of women. Either way, I was saying IMO, the ugliest black women are more attractive than mexican women.

I understand I used harsh words, so I will refrain from doing so after this post. I apologize if anyone was offended, besides @DStyles fakkit ass off course.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol there were NO white woman "sneak" disses I was pretty upfront and thorough on the inherent ugliness of white women. Why would I "Sneak" diss white women? They are UGLY plain and simple and the only ones who look good at all are built like black women or attempting to BE built like black women.

My point plain and simple is that black women are the most beautiful species on this planet:takedat: And any other female of any other race who can approach that beauty either have some black DNA within them or are trying to pass it off as such . The days of "white beauty " are over . And I couldn't be any more happy

I don't care if their hair is natural, weaved, in an Afro , permed (though I'd prefer it wasn't) I don't care if their short , tall, bow-legged, or flat footed.

Black women are God's Gift to mankind

tumblr_lrt82cBYJP1qg6og6o1_500_zps8864860d.jpg

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

shouldn't this be the other way around?

isn't a weave worse than a perm?

:wtf:

not to detract you i mean back to the thread but that was kind of odd

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
you mexican in here trying to pop shyt? :dahell: :heh:
Yes, yes I am and I'm living the American dream :blessed:

Dental school on the way and then time to find me a pretty white petite girl with blonde hair and blue eyes :dsteezywin:

My parents strictly told me, "you better not bring a nikka women into this house" :ufdup:

Not racist, but my parents are :yeshrug:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
yeah but...Haitian women(who r probably bottom of the barrel for black women)>>>ugly ass, rotten taco meat puss, frog shaped, muffin top mexican women.

I don't know how anyone can find them attractive especially the mestizos like your ugly ass mother.
But your mother is black, fat and has nappy hair so :yeshrug:

My mother doesn't even looks Mexican. :ehh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What is this? Yo momma jokes :upsetfavre:

nikkas :smh:
one more thing.

I applaud your parents for advising you to stay away from black women I don't want a dirty fakkit like you ever, EVER around our women. You've got one thing down, if only you could stay away from our culture too(hip hop, the coli), I'd be even more ecstatic.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
one more thing.

I applaud your parents for advising you to stay away from black women I don't want a dirty fakkit like you ever, EVER around our women. You've got one thing down, if only you could stay away from our culture too(hip hop, the coli), I'd be even more ecstatic.
You can have all the nappy hair bytches all to yourself. As far as hippity hop, you can even have that shyt as well. Hip hop has been shyt over the past years and this website has opened my eyes or should I say ears. Rock>>>>>>>>>>>hippity hop.