Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:shaq:Serena Williams w/ no makeup
r-SERENA-WILLIAMS-large570.jpg

:scusthov:Kim Kardashian w/ no makeup
no-make-kim-kardashian.jpg

:camby:

Whoa warrior :whoa: Kim is fine as fukk and I'd smash her without makeup and showerless for a week over a 10 minute out the shower primed and prissy Serena :whoa:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Whoa warrior :whoa: Kim is fine as fukk and I'd smash her without makeup and showerless for a week over a 10 minute out the shower primed and prissy Serena :whoa:
:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:No shower for a week??? There's no p*ssy on the planet still fukkable after a week. After a week i'm sure her p*ssy would smell like old fishgrease and death. I know alotta Coli nikkas scared of darksinned women, more for me:steviej:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Well of course you would, as you sir are a c00n

You can promptly get all the way the fukk outta here with that shyt :camby:

It is without a doubt, Kim is overall way more attractive than Serena. Hands down. Stop this foolishness.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't understand how some people can find attractive something that is dark as shyt and has nappy hair:scusthov:

White women :blessed:
yeah but...Haitian women(who r probably bottom of the barrel for black women)>>>ugly ass, rotten taco meat puss, frog shaped, muffin top mexican women.

I don't know how anyone can find them attractive especially the mestizos like your ugly ass mother.