White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Yeah...your the preferred source of energy for your body is from your carbs...the first place where energy is burned...

...we're designed from an evolutionary standpoint of survival so that's why we have fat stored in "trouble" areas that the body never wants to get rid of, (women = hips and legs...every fukkin body = lower stomach/waist) so when people diet...most of the time the first thing to go is water weight...which unfortunately leads them into believing that they actually lost fat:russ:. I've lost between 12 and 15lbs during the first week of diets I've been on....all water....once your glycogen stores, (where the carbs go) are depleted..you start losing water and then your body reluctantly starts burning fat......

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...your the preferred source of energy for your body is from your carbs...the first place where energy is burned...

...we're designed from an evolutionary standpoint of survival so that's why we have fat stored in "trouble" areas that the body never wants to get rid of, (women = hips and legs...every fukkin body = lower stomach/waist) so when people diet...most of the time the first thing to go is water weight...which unfortunately leads them into believing that they actually lost fat:russ:. I've lost between 12 and 15lbs during the first week of diets I've been on....all water....once your glycogen stores, (where the carbs go) are depleted..you start losing water and then your body reluctantly starts burning fat......

Be my personal trainer :noah:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
cd45d50427d911e3a2c122000a1f9d4d_8.jpg
:wow: whats fukkin with that?