White women trying to differentiate themselves from white men bothers me.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The
Abuse is abuse. Oppression is something bigger.

When we talk about oppression, we're talking about SYSTEMIC oppression, which effects every part of your life.

How can Black men oppress Black women when they out live us, are less likely to be murdered, less likely to go to prison, live longer, are healthier, and are more likely to go to college than we are.

I'm sorry, one husband beating his wife does not constitute "oppression". He would literally have needed to control every facet of her life since she was born to be an oppressor on the level of the White man.

Stop looking for a dictionary definiton and use some damn common sense

Dummy, women voluntarily marry their husbands in this country, do they not?

Did we get to choose to be slaves?

Did we get to choose to be forced into ghettos through housing discrimination?

Did we get to choose segregation?

Did we get to choose to get our asses murdered by police?

Did we get to choose to be ******s?

Use your damned brain.

Most of the women who are "oppressed" by their husbands had the opportunity to marry somebody else who was nicer, but they didn't want his ass, usually because he was too nice.

That's not to say that domestic violence doesn't suck, but even most Black women will tell you there's a difference between systemic oppression and bad life decisions like marrying an a$$hole.
you speak like all this is happening only to black men. So only black men went through segregation, only black men go through housing discrimination, only black men go through prison. Y’all claim that comparison should not be made between the genders and then compare yourselves to women. Black women all this in respect of their gender group. And be life expectancy isn’t that much better because they are not gunned down by police.

I can argue that a good chunk of bad situations that young black male youth find themselves are self inflicted as well. No one willingly marries an a$$hole unless someone is a damaged individual who has only know abuse all her life. I can see you are want of the types who want to go on your woe is me black men suffer the most in the world shtick. BLACK PEOPLE got it harder overall in this life that does it absolve them from the intraviolence/Abuse they exhibit to one another.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It's been ffective as hell. Even on this board we call white men cacs & white women PAWGs.

White men and women are one entity. nikkas get it twisted because occasionally they might get a mayo bytch to give them some head, or Becky at work shows some sort of kindness to them. Make no mistake, white men and women are the Batman and Robin of white supremacy. Every WS from the slave traders to Hitler came from a white p*ssy.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
well if you'd slow down, you'd see that i said "ASK BLACK WOMEN........."

yes... black women feel black men are oppressing them, raping them, killing them, beating them ,cheating on them, abandoning them and their kids, and generally not sticking up for black women on a daily basis.. go start up a discussion on black men, with black women, and find out what they really think... there's a reason THEY are the ones joining up with these white women on that feminist shyt... it damn sure ain't black men

Black women think what they're told to think by CIA agents like Gloria Steinem and other bitter ass heifers who hate men

Just because they'e been raised to see us as the enemy doesn't mean that we are.

The

you speak like all this is happening only to black men. So only black men went through segregation, only black men go through housing discrimination, only black men go through prison. Y’all claim that comparison should not be made between the genders and then compare yourselves to women. Black women all this in respect of their gender group. And be life expectancy isn’t that much better because they are not gunned down by police.

I can argue that a good chunk of bad situations that young black male youth find themselves are self inflicted as well. No one willingly marries an a$$hole unless someone is a damaged individual who has only know abuse all her life. I can see you are want of the types who want to go on your woe is me black men suffer the most in the world shtick. BLACK PEOPLE got it harder overall in this life that does it absolve them from the intraviolence/Abuse they exhibit to one another.

:mindblown:When the fukk did I say that Black men were the only ones suffering?

Can you read?

What I said is we're not the ones OPPRESSING Black women, not that Black women are oppressed.

Damn right Black women are oppressed, by the same ones oppressing Black men, which is why we need to be coming together to fight White Supremacy instead of talking about how "Straight Black Men are the White men of Black people" type bullshyt that all these Blavity Black Shea Butters are talking about.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Leave tha PAWGs outta this. :whoa::mjcry:

uQquvMw.jpg