White women trying to differentiate themselves from white men bothers me.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well duh.

This is why I can't stand these Napoleon type Black liberal types who give these bytches comfort by letting them think they're about our struggle.

These hoes literally think they're oppressed because people have a problem with them killing their fetuses in the womb:mjlol:

But they've pimped it well though. :sas2:. They benefit the most from Affirmative Action because of Black people allowing them to consider themselves to be "oppressed" like we are.

Hope it was worth it for Jesse, Al, and Barack.

WRONG.

White men literally own and control our ENTIRE society. That has NEVER been the case in the Black community, even during segregation.

Black men have never had the power to "oppress" Black women in this country

Simply not true plenty of black Women have been oppressed by a a black man they married.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Simply not true plenty of black Women have been oppressed by a a black man they married.

Dude, there's a difference between abusive & oppressive.

Abusive means that you as an individual can take things out on an individual or a set of individuals.

Oppressive means I can make your family poor for 10 generations.

I can make sure your kids go to bad schools

I can make the air bad in your community

I can put your people in jail by the millions.

I can steal your land

I can steal your culture

THAT's oppressive

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Abusive means that you as an individual can take things out on an individual or a set of individuals.

I can steal your land

I can steal your culture

THAT's oppressive

Exactly.

Oppression is a heavy word, not to be used lightly.
You need some form of systematic power to actually oppress someone.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The same way y'all complain bout 'black feminist'

Well... The white man got the same problem

Women wanna trade places with men.

The "patriarchy" oppresses them
White American men gave rights to black men before ANY women. They still won’t pay them equally. They let the white men rape them, beat them and assault them and get probation. They’ll let a black man do it too if he got a jumper. They’ll parade their wives and girls to other men to fukk on some cuckold/swinger shyt

That’s how much they hate their women and don’t value their opinions or ideas. That’s why they want quiet and obedient Asian women. American white women too much trouble.

Now I’m not saying they love us either. I’m definitely not saying white women love us either.

But white men hate women period unless they do what’s told.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Well duh.

This is why I can't stand these Napoleon type Black liberal types who give these bytches comfort by letting them think they're about our struggle.

These hoes literally think they're oppressed because people have a problem with them killing their fetuses in the womb:mjlol:

But they've pimped it well though. :sas2:. They benefit the most from Affirmative Action because of Black people allowing them to consider themselves to be "oppressed" like we are.

Hope it was worth it for Jesse, Al, and Barack.

WRONG.

White men literally own and control our ENTIRE society. That has NEVER been the case in the Black community, even during segregation.

Black men have never had the power to "oppress" Black women in this country
Oh ask some black women about how black men treat them. nikka you in for an awakening about what they really feel about us too. According to them, we damn sure oppress them

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

I can steal your land

I can steal your culture

THAT's oppressive
Did you even bother to look up oppressed or you just made up your own shyt?

“subject to harsh and authoritarian treatment“

Literally any man can do that. Some nikkas getting some oppression by other men on they block as we speak. If they running your life, and forcing you to do things out of power, you are being oppressed

Abuse is just one type of oppression. This is why I hate having these race convos on here. Everybody essentially makes up they own shyt of what is what, and that’s “facts”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Boom!!!

We keep trying to make shyt difficult. We also do in these discussions. I try and be like you, get rid of the talking points and bullshyt and what’s the root issue

Problem is women want to run shyt. Black, white, blue. Your woman would be much happier making more money, bossing you around, making you wear the apron while she barks orders

I mean who the fukk wouldn’t? Ain’t about separating from shyt to fool anybody. It’s about saying “hey fukk them too. It’s all about me me me”. Anybody not seeing a power play for women running america, is blind.

They now seeing trump don’t give a fukk about white bytches either. Now it’s p*ssy hats and we need a woman and look at y’all white men. And if we vote with them, they’ll get what they want. And men together as a whole gonna get fukked. You think child support and alimony was bad with all male presidents and congress. Ooooooo weeeeeee

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Systematically they havemt you fukking simp.

And im sure women are opressing black men by puttin him in jail for child support

That white system sure doenst benefit us black men at all....