White women trying to differentiate themselves from white men bothers me.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Well duh.

This is why I can't stand these Napoleon type Black liberal types who give these bytches comfort by letting them think they're about our struggle.

These hoes literally think they're oppressed because people have a problem with them killing their fetuses in the womb:mjlol:

But they've pimped it well though. :sas2:. They benefit the most from Affirmative Action because of Black people allowing them to consider themselves to be "oppressed" like we are.

Hope it was worth it for Jesse, Al, and Barack.

WRONG.

White men literally own and control our ENTIRE society. That has NEVER been the case in the Black community, even during segregation.

Black men have never had the power to "oppress" Black women in this country

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE LEVELS TO IT. OTHER FEMALE MINORITIES HAVE SOME OF THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WHITES. THERE ARE VARYING DEGREES OF IT. TO SAY IT DOESN'T EXIST IS SILLY.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Oh ask some black women about how black men treat them. nikka you in for an awakening about what they really feel about us too. According to them, we damn sure oppress them
I don’t see how ww are oppressed by wm all that you havr listed bm do BW too. That’s not opppression that’s select men exercising their force over women.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The same way y'all complain bout 'black feminist'

Well... The white man got the same problem

Women wanna trade places with men.

The "patriarchy" oppresses them
This doesn’t make sense because black women already have a higher standard of living than black men

Why would they trade places with a group that has lower employment , lower life expectancy, ~800K in prison, etc.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
They're the exact same, but black men who want to fukk and black feminists act like they're different.

7ILB.gif

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The same way y'all complain bout 'black feminist'

Well... The white man got the same problem

Women wanna trade places with men.

The "patriarchy" oppresses them

White women are not oppressed. Middle-class white women live in a material comfort and security unmatched in history. This is a fact.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
White American men gave rights to black men before ANY women. They still won’t pay them equally. They let the white men rape them, beat them and assault them and get probation. They’ll let a black man do it too if he got a jumper. They’ll parade their wives and girls to other men to fukk on some cuckold/swinger shyt

That’s how much they hate their women and don’t value their opinions or ideas. That’s why they want quiet and obedient Asian women. American white women too much trouble.

Now I’m not saying they love us either. I’m definitely not saying white women love us either.

But white men hate women period unless they do what’s told.

To be fair tho and keep it hunna, white women aint shyt. WS combined with all the bad traits commonly found in alot of women spells disaster

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Boom!!!

We keep trying to make shyt difficult. We also do in these discussions. I try and be like you, get rid of the talking points and bullshyt and what’s the root issue

Problem is women want to run shyt. Black, white, blue. Your woman would be much happier making more money, bossing you around, making you wear the apron while she barks orders

I mean who the fukk wouldn’t? Ain’t about separating from shyt to fool anybody. It’s about saying “hey fukk them too. It’s all about me me me”. Anybody not seeing a power play for women running america, is blind.

They now seeing trump don’t give a fukk about white bytches either. Now it’s p*ssy hats and we need a woman and look at y’all white men. And if we vote with them, they’ll get what they want. And men together as a whole gonna get fukked. You think child support and alimony was bad with all male presidents and congress. Ooooooo weeeeeee

You gonna see alotta women, especially cac women getting them flowers and a silencer deliveries on the regular.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Did you even bother to look up oppressed or you just made up your own shyt?

“subject to harsh and authoritarian treatment“

Literally any man can do that. Some nikkas getting some oppression by other men on they block as we speak. If they running your life, and forcing you to do things out of power, you are being oppressed

Abuse is just one type of oppression. This is why I hate having these race convos on here. Everybody essentially makes up they own shyt of what is what, and that’s “facts”

Abuse is abuse. Oppression is something bigger.

When we talk about oppression, we're talking about SYSTEMIC oppression, which effects every part of your life.

How can Black men oppress Black women when they out live us, are less likely to be murdered, less likely to go to prison, live longer, are healthier, and are more likely to go to college than we are.

I'm sorry, one husband beating his wife does not constitute "oppression". He would literally have needed to control every facet of her life since she was born to be an oppressor on the level of the White man.

Stop looking for a dictionary definiton and use some damn common sense

Plenty of sista have been oppressed by their husbands. Saying it’s not the same because it does it effect you is bullshyt

Dummy, women voluntarily marry their husbands in this country, do they not?

Did we get to choose to be slaves?

Did we get to choose to be forced into ghettos through housing discrimination?

Did we get to choose segregation?

Did we get to choose to get our asses murdered by police?

Did we get to choose to be ******s?

Use your damned brain.

Most of the women who are "oppressed" by their husbands had the opportunity to marry somebody else who was nicer, but they didn't want his ass, usually because he was too nice.

That's not to say that domestic violence doesn't suck, but even most Black women will tell you there's a difference between systemic oppression and bad life decisions like marrying an a$$hole.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Abuse is abuse. Oppression is something bigger.

When we talk about oppression, we're talking about SYSTEMIC oppression, which effects every part of your life.

How can Black men oppress Black women when they out live us, are less likely to be murdered, less likely to go to prison, live longer, are healthier, and are more likely to go to college than we are.

I'm sorry, one husband beating his wife does not constitute "oppression". He would literally have needed to control every facet of her life since she was born to be an oppressor on the level of the White man.

Stop looking for a dictionary definiton and use some damn common sense

Dummy, women voluntarily marry their husbands in this country, do they not?

Did we get to choose to be slaves?

Did we get to choose to be forced into ghettos through housing discrimination?

Did we get to choose segregation?

Did we get to choose to get our asses murdered by police?

Did we get to choose to be ******s?

Use your damned brain.

Most of the women who are "oppressed" by their husbands had the opportunity to marry somebody else who was nicer, but they didn't want his ass, usually because he was too nice.

That's not to say that domestic violence doesn't suck, but even most Black women will tell you there's a difference between systemic oppression and bad life decisions like marrying an a$$hole.
well if you'd slow down, you'd see that i said "ASK BLACK WOMEN........."

yes... black women feel black men are oppressing them, raping them, killing them, beating them ,cheating on them, abandoning them and their kids, and generally not sticking up for black women on a daily basis.. go start up a discussion on black men, with black women, and find out what they really think... there's a reason THEY are the ones joining up with these white women on that feminist shyt... it damn sure ain't black men