White women trying to differentiate themselves from white men bothers me.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm overthinking it, but the narratives of the "old white men" and "cis hetero white men" annoys me just a little bit. I'm not certain white women are even oppressed, and in fact I don't think there is any demographic on this planet more pampered and privileged than American white women.

Yet, I'm seeing more and more of them complain about white men as if they're in the same predicament that Black folks are in. I don't even view them as allies, and in fact if I didn't know any better I'd say they're actually usurping Black folks voices to an extent. Not to sound like I'm on some oppression Olympics sh!t either.

Am I overthinking this? Cuz my instincts are telling me this whole thing is just a power grab for white chicks. Making sure they get their piece of the pie in the scheme of WS.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
could not agree with you any more
white women are the most protected species on plane earth.
these same 'white men' they complain about, they go home to and they are their fathers,brothers,uncles,etc...
and these same white men will not go nearly as hard on them as they will against a black person,
because at the end of the day, the complaining white woman is their mother, daughter niece,etc..
slap on the wrist at worst.
my 2 cents
:manny:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what bother me more is white women who try to align themselves with black people like they down(i.e dress,slang,music etc)

when I see that shyt it just screams fake to me and is straight :scust:

I once knew a brehs whos pawg thought she was entitled to say the n-word cause she fukked a black man and had babies by him:hhh:

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
me too... for a long time now. its ridiculous folks give the ladies a pass Margret sanger didn't like us, historically they got brothers Hung and caught up on fake allegations and

1024px-Klanatcampmeeting.jpg

Female KKK. But Folks Be on this straight white male stuff... and even the gay white people don't rock wit us like that :mjlol:
I dislike The People Of Color/minority Stuff Too... Cause Its Away to mention others and us, and then do for them but not us. :hhh:

see? we helped out the women, the gays and cripples seee? mean while black folks still get the short end of the stick :gucci:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
White women don't really care about feminism, or anything else for that matter. They just want a better position in White Supremacy.

How did Chapelle put it, they just mad they didn't get a bigger slice of the pie or something like that.

Anyways I feel the same way. With all the feminism wave now they've become number one victims but whenever it comes up in discussion I remind that it's white domination, not white man domination. White women might be under the White man in the power structure, but they're still above all the non-whites, men and women. They have greatly benefited from the same racist structures as men have, when compared to non-white people.

I know some women who work in women rights, one at the international level and thet other more at the local one, and both told me that behind all the unity there's the same racism and power struggles. And it's well known that certain forms of what some call "mainstream feminism" ( = white feminism ) merely see other women as people that need to be "liberated" from their archaic husbands/brothers/societies, and that they can't do it themselves. That will sound familiar to anyone who has read a book or two about colonialism and how it was supposedly "liberating" women.

Notice also that when one talks about "intersectionallity" or whatever it somehow always ends in Black people having to "prove" their open/sympathetic to other struggles, but the opposite is more rare.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
How did Chapelle put it, they just mad they didn't get a bigger slice of the pie or something like that.

Anyways I feel the same way. With all the feminism wave now they've become number one victims but whenever it comes up in discussion I remind that it's white domination, not white man domination. White women might be under the White man in the power structure, but they're still above all the non-whites, men and women. They have greatly benefited from the same racist structures as men have, when compared to non-white people.

I know some women who work in women rights, one at the international level and thet other more at the local one, and both told me that behind all the unity there's the same racism and power struggles. And it's well known that certain forms of what some call "mainstream feminism" ( = white feminism ) merely see other women as people that need to be "liberated" from their archaic husbands/brothers/societies, and that they can't do it themselves. That will sound familiar to anyone who has read a book or two about colonialism and how it was supposedly "liberating" women.

Notice also that when one talks about "intersectionallity" or whatever it somehow always ends in Black people having to "prove" their open/sympathetic to other struggles, but the opposite is more rare.
Exactly.

They were in on the heist... Now they just mad they weren't given a bigger slice of the pie.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Well duh.

This is why I can't stand these Napoleon type Black liberal types who give these bytches comfort by letting them think they're about our struggle.

These hoes literally think they're oppressed because people have a problem with them killing their fetuses in the womb:mjlol:

But they've pimped it well though. :sas2:. They benefit the most from Affirmative Action because of Black people allowing them to consider themselves to be "oppressed" like we are.

Hope it was worth it for Jesse, Al, and Barack.

The same way y'all complain bout 'black feminist'

Well... The white man got the same problem

Women wanna trade places with men.

The "patriarchy" oppresses them

WRONG.

White men literally own and control our ENTIRE society. That has NEVER been the case in the Black community, even during segregation.

Black men have never had the power to "oppress" Black women in this country