White women claim to have culture, Irish white man cooks them

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Alterity, othering, the "self" and the "other" and all that... every identity is constructed to an extent in contrast to something else. Once you get to the bottom of every culture you may realize it was formed in opposition to someone else's culture. We don't exist in a vacum...
Then that proves Black culture was first all over the world, because it damn sure looks like every later culture was formed in opposition to Black people. (I mean all Black people, not any particular Black ethnicity).

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is he implying being discriminated against is part of black culture? :patrice:

Is being discriminated against a part of the culture directly?

Probably not, but it's definitely a significant factor in what's shaped our culture i.e. our religions/customs being intentionally erased, our experiences with the state, etc.

South Africa? :what:

That heffa dumb. South Africa is not a separate White culture from England or those other Western Europeans. Same for Australia. Not a separate culture.

If you've ever met cacs from those countries, you'd realize they absolutely are separate. :pachaha:Go tell an Irish man that he's similar to an Englishman and see how he reacts.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then that proves Black culture was first all over the world, because it damn sure looks like every later culture was formed in opposition to Black people. (I mean all Black people, not any particular Black ethnicity).

Well, yeah. As far as "whiteness" being formed as opposed to "blackness" that is what happened. I understand different groups in Europe had/have their own identities but I mean in the context of colonization they had to set themselves apart from the people they were exploiting.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I hate videos like these because its a Spiderman meme and "cookout" talking points. If you a cac, that's fine but good grief stop being corny about the shyt and brown nosing black folks.

I just don't understand these "EVERYBODY STAND TO THE LEFT IF YOU ARE A WHITE PERSONNNNN AND HAVE NO CULTURE!!"

Like you already know there's going to be a lot of bytching and ASS talking points:francis:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Well, yeah. As far as "whiteness" being formed as opposed to "blackness" that is what happened. I understand different groups in Europe had/have their own identities but I mean in the context of colonization they had to set themselves apart from the people they were exploiting.
It is not just White people that are doing anti-Blackness though. You can find similar opposition to Blackness in many Asian cultures, Middle Eastern cultures, and cultures in the Americas. Now some may say that it is because of White people, but even some of those very people will admit that it was before White people even stepped foot on their shores.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
cac harlow was almost on to something but the first thing that he thought black people share was being discriminated against :dead:

and that's an "ally" :mjpls:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Is he implying being discriminated against is part of black culture? :patrice:
a common experience that has had a direct effect on people from the culture for hundreds of years?

I'd say the culture would in some way reflect that