White women claim to have culture, Irish white man cooks them

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
you saying we get our culture from white people treat us? We have no agency in crafting our own culture.

you realize this is c00ning right?
Im saying we have a culture of defeating all odds stacked against us and still thriving

Im saying we share rich culture accross the diaspora of using Traditional Practices to protect us from Oppressors

Im saying our food and music even hairstyles have always been symbolic in that they are recognised accross transatlantic boarders

Im saying we all share a history of systematic ethnic cleansing and genocide that binds us together intrinsictly

Im saying the people in Cuba speak Yoruba better than they speak Spanish and a fukking Irish Lucky Charm pikey can see that better than you

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Im saying we have a culture of defeating all odds stacked against us and still thriving

Im saying we share rich culture accross the diaspora of using Traditional Practices to protect us from Oppressors

Im saying our food and music even hairstyles have always been symbolic in that they are recognised accross transatlantic boarders

Im saying we all share a history of systematic ethnic cleansing and genocide that binds us together intrinsictly

Im saying the people in Cuba speak Yoruba better than they speak Spanish and a fukking Irish Lucky Charm pikey can see that better than you
Lets say hypothetically a tribe of indigenous Africans never had any interaction with white colonizers. In that case you would say they are a separated culture then? or better yet, a group of mexicans went through all the same shyt being oppressed by whites, would they be part of the same culture as us too?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dred locks. Created in Kenya during Mau Mau rebellion now worn all over the World by Black people.
Also by white people since the age of vikings
vikings-hairstyles.jpg

The article "dreadlocks found in a variety of different cultures"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lets say hypothetically a tribe of indigenous Africans never had any interaction with white colonizers. In that case you would say they are a separated culture then? or better yet, a group of mexicans went through all the same shyt being oppressed by white, would they be part of the same culture as us too?
OK bytch be obtuse

Were black people not building pyramids simultaneously pro colonialism? From Sudan to Venezuela, Mound Builders in Chicago?

Was the Malagay agricultural system not introduced precolonialism? Which cultivated cassava and maize and wheat prior to European contact

Why do the Indigenous, the inuit and the igbo all have the same burial rituals

Why do people with sickle cell share one common ancestor from 250,000 years ago known as the wet phase of the Sahara?

I didn't say we are the same I said we share 1 culture

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"culture, culture culture"

Me: Of course the American broad is fat.
:heh:
That is probably a cultural thing too rooted in West African history. In parts of West Africa some young women were put in fattening rooms when they hit puberty. I think it was a done as a marriage ritual and it used to be viewed as a sign of prosperity, fertility and beauty. A lot of Black men around the World still like fat women.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OK bytch be obtuse

Were black people not building pyramids simultaneously pro colonialism? From Sudan to Venezuela, Mound Builders in Chicago?

Was the Malagay agricultural system not introduced precolonialism? Which cultivated cassava and maize and wheat prior to European contact

Why do the Indigenous, the inuit and the igbo all have the same burial rituals

Why do people with sickle cell share one common ancestor from 250,000 years ago known as the wet phase of the Sahara?

I didn't say we are the same I said we share 1 culture
Saying we share 1 culture is saying we are the same.
Guarantee the igbo people don't believe they share a common culture with the inuits
you confusing culture with ancestry and not allowing any room for creatures of the same species to come to similar developments overs thousands of years of development independently of each other.
By this logic there is no such thing a different cultures since every group of people at some point in the past created spears to use for hunting and defense. and our share use of spears makes us all one culture.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also by white people since the age of vikings
vikings-hairstyles.jpg

The article "dreadlocks found in a variety of different cultures"
Those nasty ass white boys just didn't wash their asses. Lice was also a part of their culture.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being discriminated against isn’t a culture. :snoop:

By that logic, all white people can relate to the fact that they all have ‘white privilege.’
Not all white people believe they have privilege though, but I bet most if not all minorities feel they do.

I agree that being discriminated against isn't a culture, but America specifically has a "culture" of racism and part of the cultural norm is discrimination.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Saying we share 1 culture is saying we are the same.
Guarantee the igbo people don't believe they share a common culture with the inuits
you confusing culture with ancestry and not allowing any room for creatures of the same species to come to similar developments overs thousands of years of development independently of each other.
By this logic there is no such thing a different cultures since every group of people at some point in the past created spears to use for hunting and defense. and our share use of spears makes us all one culture.
OK you share your culture with cave man as u clearly relate

Show me where white people were building pyramids?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Please show me white boys rocking these hair designs in the late 1800*s or did our slave master carve them into our forefathers heads
Did they invent oil sheen too?

Bet you don't even know the orgins of Barbershops and why the warriors used to rock these styles

You think it's just fashion and being cool which is because you lack knowledge of yourself and your people and you think your history began with Colonisation, you think that is what binds us because you don't know the SCIENCE of Morphic Resonance

A Fukkin Pigeon and a Turtle Dove are not the same but they both fukkin fly

White people tell u exactly where they come from
Monkeys
If that's your cave culture go ahead