White Woman shoots and kills Black Man for injuring her cervix during sex

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's not true. I know plenty of guys that have bagged chicks off of their. They are usually older married ladies who want something on the side. My cousin called one over one night while I was staying over and she topped both of us off. We were like early twenties and she was a married 30 something white lady.
Yeah my homie called and hooked up with bytches off craigslist.. They were usually unhappily married.

And I know he didn't pay because this dude was cheap as fukk about anything

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
LMAO you're the dumbass. EVERYBODY knows that the casual encounter section of Craigslist is where prostitutes solicit sex from tricks, they use "hooking up" as a guise so that the cops wont bother em . Prostitues are the ONLY females who post there. LMAO

I run with a few hoes and an know a whole lot more. None of them are still using Craiglist to post ads. Im definitely not saying NO one is doing it but even half way hoes are other sites. I dont suspect p4p here.

tan900

Banned
Daps
That's not true. I know plenty of guys that have bagged chicks off of their. They are usually older married ladies who want something on the side. My cousin called one over one night while I was staying over and she topped both of us off. We were like early twenties and she was a married 30 something white lady.

Not saying it's impossible, just that it's extremely rare and almost unheard of that a female will be trolling on Craigslist for random sex with strangers. Even the nymphos aren't about to meet a complete stranger over the internet for hook ups. Haven't you noticed that on most sex/hook up sites, the ratio of men to women is like 20:1. If you go to craigslist casual encounters right now looking for females to just causally hook up with you're gonna spend hours looking and going throug dozens of pages deep to stumble upon a real female looking for casual hookup.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
florida.gif

Daps
good that's for all those guys who worship white women :pacspit:

Get a white girl they say
black girls have to much attitude they say

let this be a lesson :sas2:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake article journalist not understanding biology. If a women can birth a baby through her vaginal area they won't get damaged by someone who is hung. The only way this could happen is if the victim had not experienced a period which is 13 and under.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Not saying it's impossible, just that it's extremely rare and almost unheard of that a female will be trolling on Craigslist for random sex with strangers. Even the nymphos aren't about to meet a complete stranger over the internet for hook ups. Haven't you noticed that on most sex/hook up sites, the ratio of men to women is like 20:1. If you go to craigslist casual encounters right now looking for females to just causally hook up with you're gonna spend hours looking and going throug dozens of pages deep to stumble upon a real female looking for casual hookup.

Bullshyt! I know for a FACT there are MANY, REAL horny, nasty bytches fukking on Craigslist. A lot of these women are sexual deviants, sluts, swingers, into the cuckold lifestyle, lonely, unfaithful wives/girlfriends or nutty degenerates who get off on having new, wild unchartered experiences or just want a quick fix of some dikk. If you are fairly attractive or decent looking with a little swag and have an above average penis size plus understand the tricks of how to work through spam & have some common sense guidelines to keep yourself from getting caught up on some bullshyt, you definitely can get some p*ssy on Craigslist. And sometimes the easiest females to hit are actually the ones in the regular W4M categories as opposed to the W4M casual encounters sections.

So the fallacy that women aren't meeting men online exclusively for NSA sex is comical!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
on the real you gotta be aware of how deep the p*ssy is when you're fukking
don't go stabbing and banging on the bottom of a chicks pumz like that bruh
you want to stimulate that deep spot(:umad:if you can't reach that deep)
but you don't wanna bruise that shyt up

slide deep then just slow grind on that joint a lil switch ya stroke up then repeat
:blessed:

X x x x x x

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You can eat well off of craigslist if you are in decent shape and you have a decent sized dikk