St louis
hope this movement dont catch on.
:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Most coli dudes are the biggest liars. I was warned about the blatant lies you fools tell and now i see the fukkery. LMAO

Look Fact of the matter is an obese out of shape troll of female can eat 1000 times better than a "decent shape decent sized dikk" male. No matter how nice looking, attractive, a male is he aint getting a whole lot of online casual hooks up with decent looking females. studies have even been done to prove this. The ONLY good looking men who eating good off "hook up" sites are good looking GAY MALES.

You liars are so friggin transparent.

:what: Seriously, like what type of fukking drugs are you on? LMAO!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Most coli dudes are the biggest liars. I was warned about the blatant lies you fools tell and now i see the fukkery. LMAO

Look Fact of the matter is an obese out of shape troll of female can eat 1000 times better than a "decent shape decent sized dikk" male. No matter how nice looking, attractive, a male is he aint getting a whole lot of online casual hooks up with decent looking females. studies have even been done to prove this. The ONLY good looking men who eating good off "hook up" sites are good looking GAY MALES.

You liars are so friggin transparent.

You need some good dikk in your

It would transform you into a new woman

All I need is one night

Inbox me for info

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
jjkk_0.gif

(FL) Police are investigating the shooting death of a man who was killed by a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix during intercourse.

Authorities say Jessica Lewis, 34 met Marteese Williams, 25 on the classified ad site Craigslist for a casual encounter. According to reports, immediately after Lewis began complaining of extreme pain in her cervical area and sought medical attention.

Retrieved text messages and emails show that Lewis informed Williams that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children. She also demanded that he pay her medical bills. When Williams refused, investigators say she drove over to his home and shot him three times wounding him fatally.

Neighbors described Williams as a nice man who had just recently moved into the community.

"He was always friendly and smiling, and often would help me bring in my groceries" Verna Walker, 58 who lived two houses down from Williams told authorities during an interview. "I was washing dishes when I heard the gunshots, I couldn't believe it was happening in our neighborhood and when I heard who I was equally shocked."

Lewis is currently being charged with first degree murder and being held without bail.

http://news.aazah.com/content/woman...t-injuring-her-cervix-during-sex#.VTLJzZP1QwB

:skip:
where are pictures of the white girl?

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed the p*ssy and she killed him....smfh.

I like having standards. Hate to see my mothers face if I ever slid up in a wildebeast and she got pregnant.........My whole family would clown.

Thankful to have that embarrassment factor in my fam. Some folks aint embarrassed by anything.