ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
maxresdefault.jpg

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
jjkk_0.gif

(FL) Police are investigating the shooting death of a man who was killed by a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix during intercourse.

Authorities say Jessica Lewis, 34 met Marteese Williams, 25 on the classified ad site Craigslist for a casual encounter. According to reports, immediately after Lewis began complaining of extreme pain in her cervical area and sought medical attention.

Retrieved text messages and emails show that Lewis informed Williams that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children. She also demanded that he pay her medical bills. When Williams refused, investigators say she drove over to his home and shot him three times wounding him fatally.

Neighbors described Williams as a nice man who had just recently moved into the community.

"He was always friendly and smiling, and often would help me bring in my groceries" Verna Walker, 58 who lived two houses down from Williams told authorities during an interview. "I was washing dishes when I heard the gunshots, I couldn't believe it was happening in our neighborhood and when I heard who I was equally shocked."

Lewis is currently being charged with first degree murder and being held without bail.

http://news.aazah.com/content/woman...t-injuring-her-cervix-during-sex#.VTLJzZP1QwB

:skip:

This is an awesome story.:pachaha:

tan900

Banned
Daps
This is the price that prostitutes pay so why complain. She should get a job and earn a decent living and this wouldn't have happened.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This is the price that prostitutes pay so why complain. She should get a job and earn a decent living and this wouldn't have happened.

This was casual encounter dumb @$!$. No money exchanged hands.

tan900

Banned
Daps
This was casual encounter dumb @$!$. No money exchanged hands.

LMAO you're the dumbass. EVERYBODY knows that the casual encounter section of Craigslist is where prostitutes solicit sex from tricks, they use "hooking up" as a guise so that the cops wont bother em . Prostitues are the ONLY females who post there. LMAO

pop

Banned
Daps
LMAO you're the dumbass. EVERYBODY knows that the casual encounter section of Craigslist is where prostitutes solicit sex from tricks, they use "hooking up" as a guise so that the cops wont bother em . Prostitues are the ONLY females who post there. LMAO

That's not true. I know plenty of guys that have bagged chicks off of their. They are usually older married ladies who want something on the side. My cousin called one over one night while I was staying over and she topped both of us off. We were like early twenties and she was a married 30 something white lady.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've damaged a couple cervix's in my day

The price you pay for being lightskinned with a big dikk:wow:

That's why I don't fukk with many white bytches... Latinas only