White woman calls black Dallas cop a N***** and throws a drink at him

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Clowns here don't know what the word means.

The destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else.

I know cacs and c00ns are outraged but if white people have to be harmed and even killed for black people to live peacefully or thrive, so be it. Although white people were and still are cowards and have routinely killed unsuspecting black people and groups of black people, hell and others in America and across the globe, they aren't powerful and almighty, motherfukkers fought back, attacked back and stood their ground until their hearts stopped beating.

There were captured Africans on the trans-atlantic slave ships that fought back and were killed and/or died. There were enslaved African Americans that fought back and died and/or were killed. As America expanded and removed native Americans from their lands there were those who fought back and died and/or were killed. White people want you to think those people just cried and were slaughtered, let themselves get killed. No, it didn't happen that way.

Although with these c00ns today they'd rather cry and hug the same white folks that attempt to kill them.
All you're doing it talking from the safety of your home. People like you don't live up to the standards they try to impose on others. :camby:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you're doing it talking from the safety of your home. People like you don't live up to the standards they try to impose on others. :camby:

No, that's cac shyt. I don't throw rocks and hide my hands. I don't storm capitals then cry when arrested, jailed, convicted, and fired.

I don't get walked on in society. And I don't suggest person regardless of skin color, age or gender allow themselves to get walked on. Stand the fukk up for yourself and defend yourself when anyone attacks you in any manner.

Dude even gets arrested in this very video

An arrest is not a conviction.