White woman calls black Dallas cop a N***** and throws a drink at him

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You call it revenge.

I think it'd be a sacrifice.

One can live without vagina. And as for "freedom" are any black people in America really free? Sure, we are for the most part free when we sit down, shut up and follow orders. But when we get in trouble, stand up and speak out, are we free? Or must we expeditiously be silenced and broken?
someone should sacrifice 30 years of their life for a coil militant to feel better :mjtf:
said commentator will probably be posting in Pawg threads 5 minutes later

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone should sacrifice 30 years of their life for a coil militant to feel better :mjtf:
said commentator will probably be posting in Pawg threads 5 minutes later

I've never posted in a pawg thread. You sound mad that people suggest a white bytch should get shot. How you take time out your day to watch a black man get called a n*gger by a white woman and instead of express disdain for the bytch you call out a commenters reaction? You a whole fool.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You call it revenge.

One can live without vagina. And as for "freedom" are any black people in America really free? Sure, we are for the most part free when we sit down, shut up and follow orders. But when we get in trouble, stand up and speak out, are we free? Or must we expeditiously be silenced and broken?

I can't live without vagina, fukk that.:dahell::mjtf: I would've slapped that bytch and probably did 6 months

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I would've suplexed the bytch and quit my job. In the height of covid, I dunno what chemical she threw on me in self defense. :yeshrug:

fukk this country though and most importantly fukk Tex-Ass.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You call it revenge.

nah nikka you gone get roasted all on the Internet

if you so ready to sacrifice , on my life you can hit my inbox and we can REALLY get active on some cacs
:sas2:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah nikka you gone get roasted all on the Internet

if you so ready to sacrifice , on my life you can hit my inbox and we can REALLY get active on some cacs
:sas2:

We can't speak on this on this forum. shyt, some of these turn the other cheek, whattabout my job ass, ol we say it in music, punks probably already reported the thread and the posts.

They hate the suggestion of black men standing up for themselves and especially defending themselves against cacs.

killacal

Banned
Daps

I've knocked out a few white boys on that exact street in ocean beach on a few different occasions for calling me the n word wasted:hhh:

Wild ignorant racist fukks that whole side of town is disgusting:pacspit:

I'm gonna find out where he lives....