White woman calls black Dallas cop a N***** and throws a drink at him

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He clearly says protect black people from these types of crimes as if the cac wasn’t arrested.

You right! Black people don't need a crime bill because cacs and others get arrested! Meanwhile Jews, lgtbtq, asians, mexicans, native Americans and everyone and everything else just gets assaulted, killed, and treated like trash without any repercussions in public and private, it's a shame how easy it is to do in 2021 and you can just walk away scot free like nothing even happened! For God sakes we had a black president!!!!

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right! Black people don't need a crime bill because cacs and others get arrested! Meanwhile Jews, lgtbtq, asians, mexicans, native Americans and everyone and everything else just gets assaulted, killed, and treated like trash without any repercussions in public and private, it's a shame how easy it is to do in 2021 and you can just walk away scot free like nothing even happened! For God sakes we had a black president!!!!
Don’t put my words in my mouth. I never said that it’s not needed. Just this was a dumb video and caption to make that point.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And all over a word too. Lose your freedom over a word is what they say.

Are you black? If you are, where do YOU draw the line? It's more than just a word. It's a threat. It's inciteful. It's no different then someone looking at you in your eyes and going
3FC65F77C45345B0B9F50D145960CA2C.ashx

Right into your face or center mass. YOU can interpet it how you want. Maybe he has carpal tunnel or a crippled hand, maybe that's how the guys points at things. Or maybe he's saying he will or wants to shoot you by making a simple gesture and not saying a word.

You standing up for yourself or defending yourself when someone threatens you isn't dumb and your life is equal to your freedoms. When you're dead you have no freedom, without freedom you have no life. If you want to let people threaten you and your family and you just shrug it off, cower and run away that's on you.

Don’t put my words in my mouth. I never said that it’s not needed. Just this was a dumb video and caption to make that point.

I never put words in your mouth.

You said "he says protect black people from these types of crimes as if the cac wasn’t arrested" as if that in anyway shape or form means that we are protected. And this silly ass administration keeps pandering to protect lgbtq,asians, mexicans, Jews, immigrants, everyone and everything that isn't a black American.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You militant nikkas are fukking insane :mjlol:

Talking about sacrifice yourself because some bytch beneath me calls me a slur y’all are crazy.

If this forum was around in 1955 c00ns would say
Colic00n55 said:
fukk Rosa Parks! That bytch shouldve just moved! How we gonna act like we've never been on a bus with white people before? When they get on you move! Especially if they ask or tell you to! Y'all play the stupid game. Fake ass social justice warriors. How many other black people were late to work or school or going home from work because her dumb ass didn't want to move?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You militant nikkas are fukking insane :mjlol:

Talking about sacrifice yourself because some bytch beneath me calls me a slur y’all are crazy.

yeah that "sacrifice" shyt is funny

I fasho wouldve had some bytches dog this hoe and if not , I wouldve slapped her and risked the charge ...

im not gone kill the bytch tho lol

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
And all over a word too. Lose your freedom over a word is what they say.
The Dear Prophet Dr. Amos Wilson (pbuh) did say don't let the n-word be a button whites can press and watch you flip on wherever they want. There's a time and place for everything from going beast mode to self discipline and being stoic.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You call it revenge.

I think it'd be a sacrifice.

One can live without vagina. And as for "freedom" are any black people in America really free? Sure, we are for the most part free when we sit down, shut up and follow orders. But when we get in trouble, stand up and speak out, are we free? Or must we expeditiously be silenced and broken?
I hope you're doing a routine. :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He puts his job over his pride and I respect the need to keep employed in these times but I would have at least pepper sprayed her

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you're doing a routine. :mjlol:

Clowns here don't know what the word means.

The destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else.

I know cacs and c00ns are outraged but if white people have to be harmed and even killed for black people to live peacefully or thrive, so be it. Although white people were and still are cowards and have routinely killed unsuspecting black people and groups of black people, hell and others in America and across the globe, they aren't powerful and almighty, motherfukkers fought back, attacked back and stood their ground until their hearts stopped beating.

There were captured Africans on the trans-atlantic slave ships that fought back and were killed and/or died. There were enslaved African Americans that fought back and died and/or were killed. As America expanded and removed native Americans from their lands there were those who fought back and died and/or were killed. White people want you to think those people just cried and were slaughtered, let themselves get killed. No, it didn't happen that way.

Although with these c00ns today they'd rather cry and hug the same white folks that attempt to kill them.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
He puts his job over his pride and I respect the need to keep employed in these times but I would have at least pepper sprayed her
:myman: That's the first thing I thought of, since she threw the drink I would've sprayed her or tackled her from behind and cuffed her dumb ass then called the real police and said I was assaulted.