White Woman Admits That 9/10 White Woman Have Sex With Their Dogs

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all going too far with this and the irony of it is, you’re imitating the white man in his absurd generalizations of entire groups of people

People on here do the same thing t black women and don't nobody say nothing but soon as we do it to white women the capes come flapping. This sht is hilarious

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#dogset take this L slave azz muts will do anything on command :russ:
A cat a will smack the fire outta any pawg on that bestiality shyt
Cat-slaps-owner.gif

As a former cat owner gotta co-sign. Cat wouldn’t allow none a that funny business

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Theres a community of ppl who let dogs smash their women. This military couple got exposed a few years ago and arrested cuz their vids leaked. There was this girl who was wrongly exposed for being "cannibal cupcake" on facebook not too long ago. Animal smashing vids are big in latin america and eastern European countries.

Why do i know this

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theres a community of ppl who let dogs smash their women. This military couple got exposed a few years ago and arrested cuz their vids leaked. There was this girl who was wrongly exposed for being "cannibal cupcake" on facebook not too long ago. Animal smashing vids are big in latin america and eastern European countries.

Why do i know this

Why the fukk DO you know this?:gucci:

These dudes, do they call them woofholds or something?:hhh:

I may be ignorant still, but I didn’t know this was actually a thing in the 21st Century. nikkas in here talking like it’s common knowledge. What the fukk?:what: