White Woman Admits That 9/10 White Woman Have Sex With Their Dogs

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
Why are yall complaining and making fun of them?

Aint these ya PAWGs?

aint these the people yall drool over on this site?

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
:laff:

what does that have to do with black empowerment?

Tariq and his fukkery :lolbron:
white people for centuries thought we were animals but continued to rape black people and sire children with our women. if that's the case, then they must be into beastiality imo. this case Nasheed has pointed out is another bullet in support of that theory.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
People on here do the same thing t black women and don't nobody say nothing but soon as we do it to white women the capes come flapping. This sht is hilarious
This is bullshyt and you know it most nikkas on here simp the fukk outta Black Women.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tenor.gif

db4r074-ad2071e2-aa24-445b-8e56-7842ed432cf2.gif

Brian-Lois+007.jpg

:francis:

Daps
white people having sex with animals is useless information and i cant imagine how knowing some shyt like that helps black folks...it is interesting that mister #hyon himself is getting all up in white people sex lives instead of saying it aint my problem...how stupid would yall look going up to another black person and trying to start a serious discussion with them about white women having sex with animals?...

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
white people having sex with animals is useless information and i cant imagine how knowing some shyt like that helps black folks...it is interesting that mister #hyon himself is getting all up in white people sex lives instead of saying it aint my problem...how stupid would yall look going up to another black person and trying to start a serious discussion with them about white women having sex with animals?...
it helps expose the white psyche imo, which is important for black people. the more we know about how their minds work the less you'll want to fw them imo.

Daps
it helps expose the white psyche imo, which is important for black people. the more we know about how their minds work the less you'll want to fw them imo.

knowing the white psyche aint important to black people...only information you can use to your benefit is important...tariq leading his believers astray teaching them shyt like white women fukk dogs...you lost if you filling your brain with that kind of shyt...

Daps

It's a known fact that lots of cave bytches get down like this.

Also, I remember when I was in high school, there was this rumor going around that a particular white girl fukked her dog. She never denied that shyt either.

that was a rumor in my high school as well :ohhh:

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
knowing the white psyche aint important to black people...only information you can use to your benefit is important...tariq leading his believers astray teaching them shyt like white women fukk dogs...you lost if you filling your brain with that kind of shyt...
i beg to differ