White Woman Admits That 9/10 White Woman Have Sex With Their Dogs

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Why OP using a switch and bait title as click bait? She never says "white women" she says "women." Technically that changes the topic all together.

Only on the supposedly “mostly black” Coli will somebody fight tooth and nail for an obvious fact regarding these demented ass crackers. Nobody defends black folks when crackers post shyt like this on reddit, tho. Are you a cracker, @smokeurobinson? Your arguments and responses indicate so...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Only on the supposedly “mostly black” Coli will somebody fight tooth and nail for an obvious fact regarding these demented ass crackers. Nobody defends black folks when crackers post shyt like this on reddit, tho. Are you a cracker, @smokeurobinson? Your arguments and responses indicate so...
He had a cac alias.... @Ron Fox

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
He had a cac alias.... @Ron Fox

Figures...
A dead giveaway that a poster is a cac in threads like this:

- deflects saying “all” or “black” people do the same thing
-says we are generalizing groups of people like crackers do others (but it’s okay for them to do it, right?)
-also, anyone dapping their posts are crackers as well.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The daps co signing what u quoted say otherwise....But If u want a bio I can provide one.

Here's a quote from the mexican who dapped you.

fukking Akil Hatti...still on your weirdo shyt I see...
l_8cf7764caa80c37e6a2edadfa6f6529b.jpg

And here's the thread of that same Mexican ducking the fade when I was a few miles away from him. I tried to fight tooth and nail for him to agree to meet up but he was exposed as a troll and p*ssy.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smo...3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.649753/

11tr91j.jpg

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Figures...

-says we are generalizing groups of people like crackers do others (but it’s okay for them to do it, right?)
To be honest he is black....but he was in the service and thats why he has a cac way of thinking....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Figures...

Now it makes sense why u are mad that I dont just run with fake news....Because u co sign fake news.

You let a Mexican troll just lie to you and u accept it....Says a lot about you. Notice how he's back tracking now after I started posting reciepts. I used an alias when my account was banned.

Here's a video I made for that Mexican troll when he accused me of being white because I said Public Enemy was more popular then NWA.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/26362542/

Published on Sep 16, 2017

You got trolled and just went along with it like a fool. I made a video in 2017 and he has my picture on his hard drive yet he trolls you and u believe it.

:snoop:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The daps co signing what u quoted say otherwise....But If u want a bio I can provide one.

And here's the thread of that same Mexican ducking the fade when I was a few miles away from him. I tried to fight tooth and nail for him to agree to meet up but he was exposed as a troll and p*ssy.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smokeurobinson-got-west-coast-avenger-shook-hiding-for-over-3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.64

11tr91j.jpg
Yeah, I give a shyt about some daps. But yes, please provide a bio. If you’re cac, point proven. If you’re black, go ahead and kill yourself for defending depraved cacs that wouldn’t spit on you.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smo...3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.649753/

11tr91j.jpg
:laff::laff::laff:.....nikka flew to LA after talking all that shyt he was gonna fly to Seattle for a fade.....keep spinning shyt u old lame fukk...

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Now it makes sense why u are mad that I dont just run with fake news....Because u co sign fake news.

You let a troll just lie to you and u accept it....Says a lot about you. Notice how he's back tracking now after I started posting reciepts. I used an alias when my account was banned.

Here's a video I made for that Mexican when he accused me of being white because I said Public Enemy was more popular then NWA.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/26362542/

Published on Sep 16, 2017

You got trolled and just went along with it like a fool. I made a video in 2017 and he has my picture on his hard drive yet he trolls you and u believe it.

:snoop:

Why are you concentrating on some random poster that dapped my post? I don’t give a fuk about that. My question was why are caping so hard for obvious white behavior on a black site? Do you go on Reddit and dispel racial stereotypes of black people with the energy you did in this thread?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:camby:

No!

I'm not doing a back and forth with you because u didnt come correct. You accepted the words of a Mexican troll who played you out for the sake of trolling and u just accepted it. You're asking me dumb ass questions while ignoring the troll who played you out. At this point u should be more concerned with questioning why that troll played u for an idiot then asking why I dont co sign fake news.

You can have the last word. I'm done.