White:Why Are You Here?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I thought i finally found a black website that I can come to discuss ideas with people that share my genetic makeup. It took a long time. I've been on many Black message boards and they all have been infiltrated by racist white trolls to the point I don't go on those sites anymore. So I find this site a few months ago then join thinking that its mostly black people.to my amazement I learned there's more white people on here everyday. Here's my question to you.

Outside of work relations what makes you want to hang around black people whether in cyberspace or in real life? You'll never find me on a predominantly white forum because I find them very boring and uninteresting.

I understand as black people we are gifted, very entertaining,funny, creative and it's a joy being around us but most of us don't want your company especially when its dealing with issues that have nothing to do with you. It's odd having you around. Just when I thought this forum was free of whites you devils suddenly pop up every day.

I'm sure its possible for you to find a predominantly boring white site that you guys can frequent instead of here.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I thought i finally found a black website that I can come to discuss ideas with people that share my genetic makeup. It took a long time. I've been on many Black message boards and they all have been infiltrated by racist white trolls to the point I don't go on those sites anymore. So I find this site a few months ago then join thinking that its mostly black people.to my amazement I learned there's more white people on here everyday. Here's my question to you.

Outside of work relations what makes you want to hang around black people whether in cyberspace or in real life? You'll never find me on a predominantly white forum because I find them very boring and uninteresting.

I understand as black people we are gifted, very entertaining,funny, creative and it's a joy being around us but most of us don't want your company especially when its dealing with issues that have nothing to do with you. It's odd having you around. Just when I thought this forum was free of whites you devils suddenly pop up every day.

I'm sure its possible for you to find a predominantly boring white site that you guys can frequent instead of here.
That's redundant, breh.

Whities are, by nature, pieces of shyt, so they will infest where they are not wanted like the cockroaches that they are. They don't give a fukk, they scurry about everywhere, spreading their diseases without shame.

This continent, America, as once clean and full of Americans. But then cacs started coming here and polluted this land with their existence. They are a pestilence that needs to be shipped back to their homeland of Europe.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whites can stay when they stay in their lane. When they start posting charts and trolling, they can get the fukk outta here. You don't see me on the bodybuilding board. I have nothing in common outside of lifting weights. @Gang$tarr and @BuyandSave can get banned with the quickness. @Qtpimo needs to learn his cool white boy but secretly bigoted act might work with unaware c00ns but doesn't with real aware Blacks.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Rap music from my hood. I know a lot about it so I feel like I can make contributing postings about the subject matter.
LwRoDLB.jpg

The Locker Room forum. Makes me laugh every time I read it. Great people (aside from the few racist/bigots.) Every forum has the a$$holes so it's nothing new. If it's not a racist it's a troll ass bytch :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think some of ya'll are taking this a lot further than it should be taken. Trolls and bigots need to be banned with the quickness.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
you have 260 posts you been postin here since june... what makes you think this is YOUR forum... and im black before u say any dumb shet... but you need to let go of that hate shet dude... cacs are racist... women cheat and are hypocrites... you can either be a faggat like alot of these dudes and make 100000 posts about how much you hate them... or you could be a fukkin man and post in coliseum and arcadium/tsc... and be happy.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
OP sounds like he's trying to find somewhere that will boost his low self-esteem, when he realized this place wasn't it he starts blaming the white man again :laff:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
That's redundant, breh.

Whities are, by nature, pieces of shyt, so they will infest where they are not wanted like the cockroaches that they are. They don't give a fukk, they scurry about everywhere, spreading their diseases without shame.

This continent, America, as once clean and full of Americans. But then cacs started coming here and polluted this land with their existence. They are a pestilence that needs to be shipped back to their homeland of Europe.

Africa is the continent plagued with most disease. Nice contradictory statement there.