White People Respond to Putin opening the Vault of black biblical images

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching the Moses documentary on Netflix and for the first time, I realized the way Egyptians styled their hair looked alot like protective hairstyles :mjlol:
My wife was watching that show and when I turned over and saw a white Moses and white people with Egyptians costumes I couldn’t help but :mjlol:

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Have the maga bible thumping cacs started offing themselves yet??

Whenever I hear cacs evoke Christ and speak on Christianity its just funny to me..its like hearing cacs try and rhyme. Same shyt :mjlol:

I kinda feel the same way. I often think that they don't really believe or have real faith... but it's handy to them as a virtue signal.

I don't think they know their true history, but digging would reveal too much for them to handle, and they prefer the System as is. It works for them.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My wife was watching that show and when I turned over and saw a white Moses and white people with Egyptians costumes I couldn’t help but :mjlol:

images

Them ancient Egyptians had 'dread' locks, braids and thick fros..technically you can't fill out and hold in place that headress with thin wavy hair :mjlol: