White People Respond to Putin opening the Vault of black biblical images

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Fun little rabbit hole I fell down a few years back. :mjlit:

Painting of the mummified body of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V by V. Palmaroli y González from the 1800s
E75if08.png

Now here's a portrait of an unidentified German/Flemish aristocrat from around 1540 (during his reign)
b9Afil0.jpeg

You see him wear that turban bullshyt and you're like wtf this is a european king, that can't be. But

GPmGMfC.jpeg

here's the white renditions of one of his ancestors wearing the same shyt and looking goofy as hell.

They use the Adoration of the Magi pictures to hide the actual figures under the alias of King Balzathar, while repainting everyone else white. Where you catch them slipping is when the white versions have the same poses or features as the fake ones.
ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

Here he is on the Incan King's list which used to be on display in the Larco Museum in Lima, Peru (as leader of Spain him and his successor in that regard, Phillip II, became King of the Incas following that conquest). If you can see the text, it says "Carlos Quintos" (Charles V). In the original the latest king Charles IV is clearly white or palish looking with his ancestors getting darker and darker as you go earlier in time.

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

This is "Portrait of an African" by jan mostaert, a known painter of the Habsburg family.

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

If he's black, and this black, that means his mom, his dad, his kids, their kids, etc were as well.

main-qimg-bc40740035d3c6f7cee9ce06fb6926a6-lq

This is a "Portrait of an African Slave Woman", completed in the 1580s by Annibale Carracci. He had a close connection to, and was the painter for the Dukes of Parma and other Italian houses, and even the Queen of Spain. It was hanging in the bedchamber of the wife of Phillip V, Elisabeth Farnese, who was the 4x great grandaughter of Margaret of Parma, illegitmate daughter of Charles V. Here's the comp with the white Margaret.

main-qimg-799cb2eccb9ee763022be066fe3d5a77-pjlq

it's like they took the left and nuked the black features, but the resemblance is still kinda there.

fGjXxxf.png

Margaret of Parma Stained Glass rendition.

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

his aunt maria of austria

kOGZosf.jpeg

other daughter joan of austria.

Just something to look into/think on :hubie:
Notice how so many of these paintings of black people during medieval times they always say it’s a slave or for some reason they can’t figure out who it is. ”portrait of a random black man” :comeon:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The video is literally discolored when put side by side to the original video, it's not up for debate. You mean his skin is more brown in high-res scans of the painting, which isn't proof of him being depicted as Black or African.

Your best method is still unreliable and leaves room for debate; the safest bet is saying that Moors and Egyptians were diverse groups with sizeable percentages of Black people (obviously).

grabow2.jpg

terrible example, even if we took this at face value his features aren't decidedly Black

full painting 4k scan

Aren't you also the guy who said Egyptians aren't black?
:umad:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Notice how so many of these paintings of black people during medieval times they always say it’s a slave or for some reason they can’t figure out who it is. ”portrait of a random black man” :comeon:
362.gif

cacs

I got way more than that, btw. that was just the habsburgs. stuarts, like king james and them, are crazy too. But most nikkas know about king james i so i didn't wanna start with that.

Remember what that fat bytch Ben Franklin said
main-qimg-831b48231dab42b68084835bc4459e30-lq

I don't think certain royals started diana ross'ing themselves until the late 1700s or some shyt. i think it started as colorism but got worse from there. charles II's mom was talking bout how he was so black she didn't want to send a portrait of him to one of his relatives until he "got fairer", and his nickname as a child was the "black boy".

There was also one queen who put on a show filled with dark skinned women (they said it was just a bunch of cacs in blackface) to celebrate the beauty of darker complexions which were going out of style. Queen Anne of Denmark and “The Masque of Blackness”.

“The plot of the masque follows the ladies arriving at the English Court talking amongst themselves of how black complexions used to be beautiful, "that in their black, the perfect'st beauty grows." Reflecting the historical context of the masque, the ladies go on to discuss how black skin is now deemed the least attractive.”
This like the 1600s so it definitely got worse :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
362.gif

cacs

I got way more than that, btw. that was just the habsburgs. stuarts, like king james and them, are crazy too. But most nikkas know about king james i so i didn't wanna start with that.

Remember what that fat bytch Ben Franklin said
main-qimg-831b48231dab42b68084835bc4459e30-lq

I don't think certain royals started diana ross'ing themselves until the late 1700s or some shyt. i think it started as colorism but got worse from there. charles II's mom was talking bout how he was so black she didn't want to send a portrait of him to one of his relatives until he "got fairer", and his nickname as a child was the "black boy".

There was also one queen who put on a show filled with dark skinned women (they said it was just a bunch of cacs in blackface) to celebrate the beauty of darker complexions which were going out of style. Queen Anne of Denmark and “The Masque of Blackness”.

This like the 1600s so it definitely got worse :mjlol:
If I'm not mistaken, white skin was a late mutation.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Impossible for Biblical characters to have ever been White.

Timelines are very critical to understanding whom was where doing what at what time.

We may actually have to list Europeans timeline to properly establish if this is their religion and youll clealy see that when these events took place thse cacs were living with bears in caves,
is there anything cacs havent appropriated?? :wtf:

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

Painting of the mummified body of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V by V. Palmaroli y González from the 1800s
E75if08.png

Now here's a portrait of an unidentified German/Flemish aristocrat from around 1540 (during his reign)
b9Afil0.jpeg

You see him wear that turban bullshyt and you're like wtf this is a european king, that can't be. But

GPmGMfC.jpeg

here's the white renditions of one of his ancestors wearing the same shyt and looking goofy as hell.

They use the Adoration of the Magi pictures to hide the actual figures under the alias of King Balzathar, while repainting everyone else white. Where you catch them slipping is when the white versions have the same poses or features as the fake ones.
ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

Here he is on the Incan King's list which used to be on display in the Larco Museum in Lima, Peru (as leader of Spain him and his successor in that regard, Phillip II, became King of the Incas following that conquest). If you can see the text, it says "Carlos Quintos" (Charles V). In the original the latest king Charles IV is clearly white or palish looking with his ancestors getting darker and darker as you go earlier in time.

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

This is "Portrait of an African" by jan mostaert, a known painter of the Habsburg family.

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

If he's black, and this black, that means his mom, his dad, his kids, their kids, etc were as well.

This is a "Portrait of an African Slave Woman", completed in the 1580s by Annibale Carracci. He had a close connection to, and was the painter for the Dukes of Parma and other Italian houses, and even the Queen of Spain. It was hanging in the bedchamber of the wife of Phillip V, Elisabeth Farnese, who was the 4x great grandaughter of Margaret of Parma, illegitmate daughter of Charles V. Here's the comp with the white Margaret.

it's like they took the left and nuked the black features, but the resemblance is still kinda there.

fGjXxxf.png

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

kOGZosf.jpeg

site goes down half a day soon as i post this

:troll:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

E75if08.png

b9Afil0.jpeg

GPmGMfC.jpeg

ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

fGjXxxf.png

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

kOGZosf.jpeg

i wanna make another post like this but for britain. should i just make a thread in the root? is there one already for this kinda thing? :jbhmm:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The term sub Sahara is odd to me..... like it was some type of impenetrable force field that kept darker Africans away from the rest of the world lol. Black Africans travel just like any other group.

It's racist nonsense. According to them humans walked across the world and crossed oceans but, didn't walk through Africa.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has nothing to do with Arabs. The term “sub-Saharan” Africa was created because they realized ancient Egypt was a black African civilization and is not only the most advanced civilization ever created, but also the civilization that formed the basis for western/Caucasian “civilization”

The only way they could reconcile this revelation was by saying north black Africans are somehow different than other Africans. They even went as far as to say black Egyptians were “dark skin Caucasians” :mjlol:

Arabs and whites both understand that Arabs are not native to Africa nor did they even show up on the continent until the builders of the pyramids were already as ancient to them as they are ancient to us.

I'm watching the Moses documentary on Netflix and for the first time, I realized the way Egyptians styled their hair looked alot like protective hairstyles :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Have the maga bible thumping cacs started offing themselves yet??

Whenever I hear cacs evoke Christ and speak on Christianity its just funny to me..its like hearing cacs try and rhyme. Same shyt :mjlol: