White People Respond to Putin opening the Vault of black biblical images

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I'm sure those works weren't translated and copied by hand for hundreds of years until the invention of the printing press in the 1400s.

Besides books being taken out for various reasons, words and meanings of the scriptures were changed either intentionally or unintentionally. This isn't a hidden fact.

you’re right, they faced even bigger challenges…

Aristotle’s poetics were initially disseminated oratorically and weren’t written down until much later, so not only do you have a gap between when his philosophical ideas were spoken and when they were written down, you have a sizeable gap between the original copies and the surviving manuscripts…

Julius Caesar’s Gallic War accounts are purported to have been written by Caesar himself, so not only do you have the challenge of relying on a singular author, again you have a sizeable gap between the original texts and the surviving manuscripts…

to your second point, the books that were not included in the canonical biblical texts aren’t inaccessible though…you can easily access copies of books of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha today and read them…

like i said, there are thousands of manuscripts available today in 2024 that can be cross-referenced with current versions of the Bible, so the fact that words changed during translations isn’t a road block to understanding scripture…the resources available for biblical study/research are more numerous today than at any other point in history, so the “books were excluded and words were changed” arguments don’t actually hold up to scrutiny…

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you’re right, they faced even bigger challenges…

Aristotle’s poetics were initially disseminated oratorically and weren’t written down until much later, so not only do you have a gap between when his philosophical ideas were spoken and when they were written down, you have a sizeable gap between the original copies and the surviving manuscripts…

Julius Caesar’s Gallic War accounts are purported to have been written by Caesar himself, so not only do you have the challenge of relying on a singular author, again you have a sizeable gap between the original texts and the surviving manuscripts…

to your second point, the books that were not included in the canonical biblical texts aren’t inaccessible though…you can easily access copies of books of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha today and read them…

like i said, there are thousands of manuscripts available today in 2024 that can be cross-referenced with current versions of the Bible, so the fact that words changed during translations isn’t a road block to understanding scripture…the resources available for biblical study/research are more numerous today than at any other point in history, so the “books were excluded and words were changed” arguments don’t actually hold up to scrutiny…
Really not getting your point about Aristotle and Cesar.

And I think you are missing my point that the text in the Bible has been altered over time which for various reasons which, in my opinion, does away with it being the "word of God". Even with those old manuscripts that are available were written down from oral speeches and you can't determine if it was the first.
Also most people don't even know about cross referencing it because that isn't something that's taught to many.
For hundreds of years people were being told about the contents in the Bible that was available to them and even today, where you can cross reference, most people are only going by what they were taught.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Really not getting your point about Aristotle and Cesar.

And I think you are missing my point that the text in the Bible has been altered over time which for various reasons which, in my opinion, does away with it being the "word of God". Even with those old manuscripts that are available were written down from oral speeches and you can't determine if it was the first.
Also most people don't even know about cross referencing it because that isn't something that's taught to many.
For hundreds of years people were being told about the contents in the Bible that was available to them and even today, where you can cross reference, most people are only going by what they were taught.

you got it, breh…

Daps
Reppin
St louis
crackas are pissed and that pleases me greatly.
UKVu0t8.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Blackness and Black Folks Have NEVER Been confined to "Sub Sahara".

"Sub Saharan" is a Racist, ANTI-HISTORICAL Term, that has ZERO VALUE.

The Sahara Desert Has NEVER Been a Barrier for Black Folks.

"Anatomically Modern" Humans, Originated in "Sub Saharan Africa", yet "Somehow" managed to:
- Migrate PAST the Sahara.
- Live in "North" Africa for THOUSANDS of years, Before Leaving the African Continent.
- Navigate Past the Sahara, into "Eurasia" and go on an Populate the rest of the world.

"Sub Saharan" is a Suspect term, and so are the people who use it!

I usually say, "indigenous Africans".

IYKYK

:mjpls:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Fun little rabbit hole I fell down a few years back. :mjlit:

Painting of the mummified body of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V by V. Palmaroli y González from the 1800s
E75if08.png

Now here's a portrait of an unidentified German/Flemish aristocrat from around 1540 (during his reign)
b9Afil0.jpeg

You see him wear that turban bullshyt and you're like wtf this is a european king, that can't be. But

GPmGMfC.jpeg

here's the white renditions of one of his ancestors wearing the same shyt and looking goofy as hell.

They use the Adoration of the Magi pictures to hide the actual figures under the alias of King Balzathar, while repainting everyone else white. Where you catch them slipping is when the white versions have the same poses or features as the fake ones.
ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

Here he is on the Incan King's list which used to be on display in the Larco Museum in Lima, Peru (as leader of Spain him and his successor in that regard, Phillip II, became King of the Incas following that conquest). If you can see the text, it says "Carlos Quintos" (Charles V). In the original the latest king Charles IV is clearly white or palish looking with his ancestors getting darker and darker as you go earlier in time.

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

This is "Portrait of an African" by jan mostaert, a known painter of the Habsburg family.

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

If he's black, and this black, that means his mom, his dad, his kids, their kids, etc were as well.

main-qimg-bc40740035d3c6f7cee9ce06fb6926a6-lq

This is a "Portrait of an African Slave Woman", completed in the 1580s by Annibale Carracci. He had a close connection to, and was the painter for the Dukes of Parma and other Italian houses, and even the Queen of Spain. It was hanging in the bedchamber of the wife of Phillip V, Elisabeth Farnese, who was the 4x great grandaughter of Margaret of Parma, illegitmate daughter of Charles V. Here's the comp with the white Margaret.

main-qimg-799cb2eccb9ee763022be066fe3d5a77-pjlq

it's like they took the left and nuked the black features, but the resemblance is still kinda there.

fGjXxxf.png

Margaret of Parma Stained Glass rendition.

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

his aunt margaret of austria

kOGZosf.jpeg

other daughter joan of austria.

Just something to look into/think on :hubie:

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
It's a fake video and the paintings are discolored.
Even if it is, the biblical Israelites were mistaken for Black Africans inside and outside the Bible. Tacitus in the 1st century stated that the people mistook the Israelites to be of Ethiopian origin. Strabo stated that he "thought" they were descendants of the Ancient Egyptians. And all throughout the bible they were mistaken for Ancient Egyptians.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
We're saying the same thing. Kemet/ancient Egypt in in North Africa and they were Africans, but people claim they couldn't be because of the current "native North Africans" but those are Persians and Arabs.

They can claim to be native because Africans only claim the land beneath the Sahara Desert by calling themselves sub-Saharan Africans.

It wasn't the Euros that first realized Africans were more advanced, it was the Arabs. They're the ones that started rewriting history and claiming Egypt.
We’re not saying the same thing because Arabs don’t come up in any way in the discussion of the term sub-Saharan Africa.

White people invented the idea that black Africans don’t have history, not arabs.

White people literally invented the study of ancient Egypt called Egyptology and were the ones who began excavating ancient Egyptian tombs, not arabs.

When you get white people who believe black people don’t have history that begin to excavate black African tombs, you get what’s called cognitive dissonance: How is the most advanced civilization human beings ever created a black African civilization if they don’t have history?

Thus developed the new racial construct that Africans north of the Sahara are some how “different” than “sub-Saharan” blacks. Nowhere in this process do arabs come into play.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Fun little rabbit hole I fell down a few years back. :mjlit:

Painting of the mummified body of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V by V. Palmaroli y González from the 1800s
E75if08.png

Now here's a portrait of an unidentified German/Flemish aristocrat from around 1540 (during his reign)
b9Afil0.jpeg

You see him wear that turban bullshyt and you're like wtf this is a european king, that can't be. But

GPmGMfC.jpeg

here's the white renditions of one of his ancestors wearing the same shyt and looking goofy as hell.

They use the Adoration of the Magi pictures to hide the actual figures under the alias of King Balzathar, while repainting everyone else white. Where you catch them slipping is when the white versions have the same poses or features as the fake ones.
ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

Here he is on the Incan King's list which used to be on display in the Larco Museum in Lima, Peru (as leader of Spain him and his successor in that regard, Phillip II, became King of the Incas following that conquest). If you can see the text, it says "Carlos Quintos" (Charles V). In the original the latest king Charles IV is clearly white or palish looking with his ancestors getting darker and darker as you go earlier in time.

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

This is "Portrait of an African" by jan mostaert, a known painter of the Habsburg family.

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

If he's black, and this black, that means his mom, his dad, his kids, their kids, etc were as well.

main-qimg-bc40740035d3c6f7cee9ce06fb6926a6-lq

This is a "Portrait of an African Slave Woman", completed in the 1580s by Annibale Carracci. He had a close connection to, and was the painter for the Dukes of Parma and other Italian houses, and even the Queen of Spain. It was hanging in the bedchamber of the wife of Phillip V, Elisabeth Farnese, who was the 4x great grandaughter of Margaret of Parma, illegitmate daughter of Charles V. Here's the comp with the white Margaret.

main-qimg-799cb2eccb9ee763022be066fe3d5a77-pjlq

it's like they took the left and nuked the black features, but the resemblance is still kinda there.

fGjXxxf.png

Margaret of Parma Stained Glass rendition.

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

his aunt maria of austria

kOGZosf.jpeg

other daughter joan of austria.

Just something to look into/think on :hubie:
I owe you rep :wow: