White People Respond to Putin opening the Vault of black biblical images

that guy

Superstar
Daps
caucasians have fukked up world history so much that if you try and point out how things don't make sense you look absolutely crazy. it takes more effort to correct a lie than to live in the truth, and that's how they get away with it.
Exactly.

I didn’t even realize until recently that indigenous Europeans were black until recently and at first I thought it was bullshyt but then I thought to myself, literally every indigenous population is dark skinned people including the Inuits in alaska why would Europe be any different?

Turns out they were dark skinned sub-Saharan Africans with blue eyes :ohhh:

They’ve successfully literally erased and entire population of people. It’s like saying the Mayans or Aztecs never existed.

Then when you study history it just makes sense. Europe has just as many if not more black family crest as white european families. What they did was obfuscate the history of the majority Muslim moors with native black European ancestry. Alot of native black families, they have simply said are “moors”

A lot of european nobility for example were described as “swarthy” at the time they were alive which literally meant black but today they’re depicted as pale and white.

The Russian depictions of black religious figures are simply paintings that were locked up and survived the various iconoclasts movements throughout European history

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why would Orthodox Russia be an authority on religion to protestants?

Jesus wasn't Black but he most definitely wasn't a cac

it would make more sense for him to exist than for an entire religion to spawn from a fake dude :mjlol:

imagine... all them crusades with people dying for hundreds and hundreds of years... all for a nikka that didn't even exist. that would be crazy.
You could say the same about any religion

Numerous people have died for Neptune, Ra, Kali, Allah, etc.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your response to: 'this is a fake video the paintings are discolored'

The video was fake purposefully mistranslated and discolored, I'm strictly referencing the Putin propaganda video. Paintings of Russian saints appearing Black is a totally different conversation.
I’ll believe you if you say that you meant the video is discolored, but it came off as you saying the paintings themselves were discolored

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What they DON'T Do is Talk about GERMANIC HISTORY, that is their TRUE HISTORY.

What are the names of the "Ancient Germanic" Kingdoms????

They DON'T EXIST, so they Steal "Mediterranean" and African, and "Pre Germanic" "European" History.

The first Major "European" Civilization is Minoan/Crete an Island Close to Africa, which had African Influence.

All at a time when the Ancestors of "Modern Whites", were still Non-Building Nomads, in Central Asia!
Exactly.

From what I researched, black people are not only the indigenous people of Europe, but black people are the originators of early European monarchies and society. This is also why many modern “white” people like the Irish were originally never classified as white until the last century. Only the Germanic or “Nordic” races where considered white. Despite the erasure of black European history, they know their true history. Their history consisted of nothing but European tribal warfare until they successfully conquered Europe. Even to this day every western societies are really just massive war tribes like the United States. Look up a tapestry called “the moors against the wildland people”

It depicts black kings and queens in a castle who are wearing Christian regalia (which could indicate that they aren’t actually moors.) fighting off invasions of white savages who don’t even have clothes on :mjlol:

Google “original Sardinia flag” and compare to their modern flag and you can even see how they whitewashed 4 moorish heads to look more European.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I’ll believe you if you say that you meant the video is discolored, but it came off as you saying the paintings themselves were discolored

The video is discolored and there is evidence of European paintings being discolored. Either way, historical art isn't a good way to tell what certain groups of people looked like, European artists have been known to depict Genghis Khan as a white man.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Exactly.

From what I researched, black people are not only the indigenous people of Europe, but black people are the originators of early European monarchies and society. This is also why many modern “white” people like the Irish were originally never classified as white until the last century. Only the Germanic or “Nordic” races where considered white. Despite the erasure of black European history, they know their true history. Their history consisted of nothing but European tribal warfare until they successfully conquered Europe. Even to this day every western societies are really just massive war tribes like the United States. Look up a tapestry called “the moors against the wildland people”

It depicts black kings and queens in a castle who are wearing Christian regalia (which could indicate that they aren’t actually moors.) fighting off invasions of white savages who don’t even have clothes on :mjlol:

Google “original Sardinia flag” and compare to their modern flag and you can even see how they whitewashed 4 moorish heads to look more European.

Yeah Breh,

I've been on this journey for about 30 Years now, researching about the Global Black Presence.

As they say the Deeper you dig, the Blacker History Gets!

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The video is discolored and there is evidence of European paintings being discolored. Either way, historical art isn't a good way to tell what certain groups of people looked like, European artists have been known to depict Genghis Khan as a white man.
Russian iconography is not discolored, they are notorious for having always depicted their religious figures as black people, just like the Ethiopians did. Europeans used to do the same thing until the various iconoclast movements.

There’s whole books of Russian iconography:
Icon and Devotion: Sacred Spaces in Imperial Russia
Amazon.com

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
We're not talking about moors. The Putin Jesus video was proven to be fake, there was no 'vault' he was presenting a military award. The translation is wrong, and the video was purposefully darkened.

Here is the original.

rlGGpGa.jpeg

images

He looks like Kaepernick

Still Black :mjgrin:

Also the Russian language was created by a black man who was up there pawging outta control.:sas2:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
it would make more sense for him to exist than for an entire religion to spawn from a fake dude :mjlol:

imagine... all them crusades with people dying for hundreds and hundreds of years... all for a nikka that didn't even exist. that would be crazy.

This is why I wrote 'as we know him', not someone who never existed (though it's a possibility) but someone whose legend has changed over time. Something like a historical game of telephone.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
He said the video is darkened but it’s not, the actual painting is darker than the video:

Absoutley not, the video being spread online is darkened, I've seen it on ig myself.

item image #1

I thought maga nem was pro putin though

The propaganda video is meant for Sahelian Christians sympathetic to Wagner/Russia, it's just being shared over here.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Russian iconography is not discolored, they are notorious for having always depicted their religious figures as black people, just like the Ethiopians did. Europeans used to do the same thing until the various iconoclast movements.

There’s whole books of Russian iconography:
Icon and Devotion: Sacred Spaces in Imperial Russia
Amazon.com

I will definitely watch that longer video you linked, but the examples in the TikTok are literally scans of discolored paintings.

What you wrote here is a lot more interesting.
black people are not only the indigenous people of Europe, but black people are the originators of early European monarchies and society. This is also why many modern “white” people like the Irish were originally never classified as white until the last century. Only the Germanic or “Nordic” races where considered white. Despite the erasure of black European history, they know their true history. Their history consisted of nothing but European tribal warfare until they successfully conquered Europe. Even to this day every western societies are really just massive war tribes like the United States. Look up a tapestry called “the moors against the wildland people”

It depicts black kings and queens in a castle who are wearing Christian regalia (which could indicate that they aren’t actually moors.) fighting off invasions of white savages who don’t even have clothes on

There just isn't enough evidence to support something like this, no matter how much whitewashing, the evidence would be irrefutable and extend beyond paintings and tapestries.