White People Rationalizing Slavery with "You sold them to us" Unappreciation

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
uve heard a white person say this in your presence?
I've gotten into debates with white people in the past where they would use this as one of their talking points on why whites shouldn't be fully held accountable for slavery

If you've ever gotten in heated or intense debates with some white people they're liable to let some slick shyt come out their mouth eventually:aicmon:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I've gotten into debates with white people in the past where they would use this as one of their talking points on why whites shouldn't be fully held accountable for slavery

If you've ever gotten in heated or intense debates with some white people they're liable to let some slick shyt come out their mouth eventually:aicmon:

They are too comfortable around you dog. im actually aggravated just thinking about a white person saying this to YOU......i cant even imagine one saying it to me. Im not this comfortable with whites and they arent this comfortable with me.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well white people weren't soley responsible for slavery, or the trans atlantic slave trade more specifically were they? How do you hold a white person ''fully accountable'' with the complexity of collective responsiblity? :patrice: You'd be better off arguing that whites should be held accoutable for Racism, it's something they've all taken part in(no my family came here in 1919, i never owned no slaves rebuttals), something undeniably that was invented by them(no slavery is thousands of years old & everyone did it rebutals valid). That also covers slavery since the mass transportation of slaves only came about after the concept of white supremacy. :manny: You never lose that way

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: I just don't understand it brehs

I hate when white people try to exonerate themselves of all responsibility when it comes to slavery by saying "Africans sold their own people into slavery" which I can say is true, but definitely not to the extent that they paint it as:obamaohhh:

Exonerate??!?!? :what:

What possible responsibility do today's white Americans possibly have for something that started in Europe 394 years ago? Why do you hate them for not feeling guilty or feeling responsible for that?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Couple things here...

This "we're all black" thing is something started by cacs. Africa is a continent not a country. It's like telling a Jamaican they're a Haitian...it won't be pretty. So the tribes in their eyes weren't selling their brothers and sisters or even cousins.

There's a history that has been well covered up and THEY still are hiding this. There was a war on Afrakans who had already conquered and settled this planet. Every black person in America who believes their ancestors were brought here as slaves isn't correct.

There were already black people here and our evidence of being here was and continues to be destroyed and supressed. When they excavate land building they find our artifacts and that shyt is destroyed quickly! Cacs want us to believe we were savages with bones in our noses and should be grateful for slavery. They don't want to admit that we were once mighty and kings on this planet, not just Afrika!

Do some research and put things together and part of the puzzle becomes clear too you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Name one people on Earth White people dont have a rational excuse for killing.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couple things here...

This "we're all black" thing is something started by cacs. Africa is a continent not a country. It's like telling a Jamaican they're a Haitian...it won't be pretty. So the tribes in their eyes weren't selling their brothers and sisters or even cousins.

There's a history that has been well covered up and THEY still are hiding this. There was a war on Afrakans who had already conquered and settled this planet. Every black person in America who believes their ancestors were brought here as slaves isn't correct.

There were already black people here and our evidence of being here was and continues to be destroyed and supressed. When they excavate land building they find our artifacts and that shyt is destroyed quickly! Cacs want us to believe we were savages with bones in our noses and should be grateful for slavery. They don't want to admit that we were once mighty and kings on this planet, not just Afrika!

Do some research and put things together and part of the puzzle becomes clear too you.

Exactly as a prisoner of war they were trophys its a honorable thing.....if me and my girl beefin with the neighbors next door and we finally clash and me and my girl get our azz beat by that couple we gotta just look at each other like "bae we fuked with the wrong nikkas this time,we shouldna even been over here:why::manny:".....if they fuk around and snatch us up and sell us into the sex trade to sum white man,I'm not feelin humbled at all now:wtb:....there's no L there to take from this white man,he's just a sick evil demonic pervert.....I wuz mad but humbled when the dude who beat my azz used me as a foot stool and made me watch her feed him grapes:sadbron:.....but this white man comin from this evil place tryna do evil things to us for his own gain and pleasure:childplease:....its a difference white people

And yes white folks is horrible and lettin sum racist shyt slip when they get passionate and angry/defensive about sumthin....had this white woman almost use the that Chris Rock "Black People vs nikkaS" bit to describe a black dude who wuz datin her sister...a joke they are obviously clueless about but love to use amongst each other I'm sure....they conviently never see the Chris Rock bit about "the only time a white person should be able to use the word ******"...they never see that one:russ:..

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: I just don't understand it brehs

I hate when white people try to exonerate themselves of all responsibility when it comes to slavery by saying "Africans sold their own people into slavery" which I can say is true, but definitely not to the extent that they paint it as:obamaohhh:

The majority of slaves were captured by Europeans and that's just the truth, these nikkas act like the white man came all peacefully like "Are you interested in selling us slaves" :troll:

This excuse is the equivalent of buying a known stolen car from someone, it still doesn't make it right :mindblown:

The blacks sold during the transatlantic slave trade were as much african as the CAC founding fathers were Navajo, apache, cherokee, Algonquin, Iroquois, etc

One of the biggest lies surrounding our history attempts to paint us as volunteering our people into slavery, when truthfully different races of various nations conspired to enslave a particular black bloodline who was not of African origin. The savagery of black africans upon the "akata" if you will, was even worse than that of the CAC devils.

The african nations warred with each other with pure hatred and the horror they inflicted upon us as we traveled throughout the various lands has been kept hidden, meanwhile we lookin at them like they "distant relatives"

Brain dead nikka: my brotha! :blessed:

African: :huhldup: :whoa:

Brain dead nikka: we have an ancestral connection my brotha!

African::rudy::comeon:

Brain dead nikka: It is time for all blacks to return to the MOTHERLAND!!! :blessed:

African: :mjpls:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you even discussing slavery/race issues with white people? Talk about sports or the weather. Many whites have a poor grasp on black issues so they will say dumb stuff like that.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well on the real...the slaves were originally captured in africa by fellow africans........... so slavery started with your own ppl..... its easy to be pissed at the ones who kept you captive the longest but never forget who started it..... ur brothers

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
without slavery there would be no hip hop

:krs:

Remember when Soulja Boy said some ol' c00n shyt like that?

well on the real...the slaves were originally captured in africa by fellow africans........... so slavery started with your own ppl..... its easy to be pissed at the ones who kept you captive the longest but never forget who started it..... ur brothers

That type of slavery didn't exist in Africa. Our "ppl" didn't start shyt.

Name one people on Earth White people dont have a rational excuse for killing.

/End Thread

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i dont know any white people that say these things