White People Rationalizing Slavery with "You sold them to us" Unappreciation

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:wtf: where can I read this?
I don't remember where I read it but I'm trying to look it up now
These first-hand stories agree that in 1098, after a successful siege and capture of the Syrian city Ma'arra, Christian soldiers ate the flesh of local Muslims. Thereafter the facts get murky, Rubenstein says. Some chroniclers report that the bodies were secretly consumed in "wicked banquets" borne out of famine and without the authorization of military leaders, Rubenstein says. Other reports suggest the cannibalism was done with tacit approval of military superiors who wished to use stories of the barbaric act as a psychological fear tactic in future Crusade battles.
I'll continue researching later :skip:
http://www.sott.net/article/261358-Europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's all good to look back at what happened back then, kick a history lesson or two but what about NOW though? it sounds like you're arguing with a white person in today's world that has nothing to do with the past and are blaming them for what someone else who is white like them did. you're wrong for trying to shift the blame onto them as if they have anything to do with that mess. slavery has gone and happened already. the effects of it still exists. i would rather hear you argue with someone about that shyt than to blame someone who was born in 1992 for slavery. :smh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's all good to look back at what happened back then, kick a history lesson or two but what about NOW though? it sounds like you're arguing with a white person in today's world that has nothing to do with the past and are blaming them for what someone else who is white like them did. you're wrong for trying to shift the blame onto them as if they have anything to do with that mess. slavery has gone and happened already. the effects of it still exists. i would rather hear you argue with someone about that shyt than to blame someone who was born in 1992 for slavery. :smh:

:merchant:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Another tribe IS your own. Being from a different tribe doesn't mean sh!t, the brotha still looks like you. Both sides that participated in the trade were some hoe a$$ n!ggas, and they are on equal standing with me

:what:

What kind of stupid shyt is this? 99% of those people back then didn't even know "white" people and other races existed. Even in Europe they went by "tribes". European countries were at war all the time. You think their cared that they had the same skin color? There was never a black unity and there will never be.

Sit your ignorant ass down, clown.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Yeah, kinda like when arabs say "sure we did it too but we weren't as bad as the europeans!"

You killed the men (or turned them into eunuchs) and raped the women, sooo much better!

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:what:

What kind of stupid shyt is this? 99% of those people back then didn't even know "white" people and other races existed. Even in Europe they went by "tribes". European countries were at war all the time. You think their cared that they had the same skin color? There was never a black unity and there will never be.

Sit your ignorant ass down, clown.

:rudy:Still doesn't change the fact that they were all black. Isn't that the same thing this whole thread is about? Ignorance and not knowing any better doesn't absolve them of any wrongdoing. You know what, it doesn't even matter if they were selling other blacks, it's the fact that they sold other human beings and Europeans brought or either kidnapped other human beings. There is something wrong with that

You're trying to rationalize being sold out just like the cacasians rationalizing their ancestors purchasing slaves:pacspit:. Nobody gets a f*ckin' pass

The most f*cked up part of it is, in parts of Africa, they're still f*cking up their own people (The diamond trade, civil war, apartheid some time ago). Hell, it's not much different here in America wit n!ggas still killin' eachother

Cacs do what they do, and n!ggas are helpin' out. I could give a f*ck about black unity, I'm just saying that it was f*cked up either way

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:what:I'm not putting this on white people of today's head :mindblown: I'm just talking in general about the origins of slavery and the fact of the matter is that whites of the past were responsible for it.

And if you bring it up to whites that some of their ancestors were responsible for this that "white guilt" will kick in and they will just shift the blame onto the victims by saying "Your own people sold you so don't blame us" :aicmon:

That's a cop out meant to exonerate their race of their role in slavery and it's a bullshyt ass excuse that's all I'm saying:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:rudy:Still doesn't change the fact that they were all black. Isn't that the same thing this whole thread is about? Ignorance and not knowing any better doesn't absolve them of any wrongdoing. It doesn't even matter if they were black or not; they sold other human beings and Europeans brought or either kidnapped other human beings. There is something wrong with that

You're trying to rationalize being sold out just like the cacasians rationalizing their ancestors purchasing slaves:pacspit:

The most f*cked up part of it is, in parts of Africa, they're still f*cking up their own people (The diamond trade, civil war, apartheid some time ago). Hell, it's not much different here in America wit n!ggas still killin' eachother

Cacs do what they do, and n!ggas are helpin' out
No one in Africa considered themselves black. They went by tribes like the rest of the world did during that time. This whole black, white, Asian etc. categorization was started by the Europeans that you so despise.

I'm not saying what they did was right, but this whole "your" tribe is "my" tribe, because we look alike that you are trying to push is bullshyt.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
No one in Africa considered themselves black. They went by tribes like the rest of the world did during that time. This whole black, white, Asian etc. categorization was started by the Europeans that you so despise.

I'm not saying what they did was right, but this whole "your" tribe is "my" tribe, because we look alike that you are trying to push is bullshyt

Breh, I'm not saying that they didn't know or even that they should some sort of pro-black African united front, what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter either way when discussing it now, today

Again, this thread is about white people rationalizing the purchase of slaves because someone was selling, what I'm saying is, knowing what we know now, there can't be any rationalization of the Africans who sold human beings either.

We both know it was f*cked up, but there seems to be too many people ready to give a pass to one side and not the other. Nobody gets a pass