White people don’t realize this was a corny ass scene to majority of blacc people

Was this scene corny to you ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 92.2%

• Total voters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:ufdup:nothing tops ,,,,,,, just noticed that chicken :mjpls:

p08z9z5x.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah I remember in real life when this episode dropped. Everybody felt that shyt and was talking about it at school that week.

The corny shyt was Cartlon trying to be a gangsta after Will got clapped up.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
A lot of folks hold it in and try to act tough. They might go cry in private though.

My pops was in and out of my life, he was there when I was a kid, I lost him full time when I was in middle school up til my high school graduation, then he would pop up to take me back to college when I had to go… He dipped out again for good when I turned 21. I’m kinds like :yeshrug: on it… my older brother hates his fukkin guts and be trying to act all cool about it. Will crying to an uncle that pretty much made him his son is a big deal and that should be shown more.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
As long as it wasn't anything like that "American Fiction" scene, although that shooting his father part was just a skit in that movie. It was still messed up to see, or imagine.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nah I remember in real life when this episode dropped. Everybody felt that shyt and was talking about it at school that week.

The corny shyt was Cartlon trying to be a gangsta after Will got clapped up.
You don’t thinc a nikka like Carlton would get pushed over the edge after sumn like that ?

Technically all he did was get a gun. He wasn’t out tryna slide on anyone :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You don’t thinc a nikka like Carlton would get pushed over the edge after sumn like that ?

Technically all he did was get a gun. He wasn’t out tryna slide on anyone :manny:

true, but it was the whole attire and mannerisms that he adopted that made it corny but I have to remember this is for tv so it gotta be a lil extra. lol

a more balanced example is the fraternity episode where Carlton wasn't black enough to join. It dropped a dope message, but still had that comical corny charm Fresh prince is good at..

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
As long as it wasn't anything like that "American Fiction" scene, although that shooting his father part was just a skit in that movie. It was still messed up to see, or imagine.

I thought that was the only good part of that whole movie

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I thought that was the only good part of that whole movie
That's the part when the author was visioning what he was writing in his book. After that was made clear, the father (played by Keith David) after he was shot, looked over at him and asked, "What was that for?", the same thing he asked his son after he shot him. I thought that part was kinda funny. But if this wasn't just him writing a scene in his book, then there was no way I would have found that funny.