White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Rory from the Joe budden podcast need to see this.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
A picture is worth a thousand words...

BtZxT7rCQAAy_H9.jpg

So I'll let 'em speak...

elizabeth-eckford-ignores-the-hostile-screams-and-stares-of-fellow-picture-id517322800

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Bringing children ‘to the condition’
According to Novaya Gazeta, there are no fewer than 1,500 VKontakte communities that can be seen to encourage children to commit suicide in one way or another.
The names of these groups may appear harmless at first glance – "Silent House," "Sea of Whales" or the mysterious "f57," but they contain pompous, eloquent quotes about the meaninglessness of life and popular songs on the same theme.
Those most interested were drawn into "more serious" communities with shock content – photos of cut-up arms, videos of staged and real child suicides.
The aim of these groups, it was said there, is "to bring [users] to the condition of Rina” – a reference to Rina Palenkova, a 16-year-old girl from a Siberian city who committed suicide by lying on railway tracks in November 2015.

tumblr_inline_pd7s23LMZs1s2uupz_540.gif
Blue-Whale-dead-380.png

Are Russian internet communities responsible for wave of child suicides?
Blue whale challenge | Latest News on Blue whale challenge | Breaking Stories and Opinion Articles - Firstpost.
Blue Whale (game) - Wikipedia

What the fukk is this breh? :dwillhuh:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
These nikkas are in love with being a victim/oppressed. Yet they somehow want these women to respect them as men when they're pretty much declaring they can't do shyt because another man won't let them.
Yoooooo:banderas:Gotdamn

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A picture is worth a thousand words...

elizabeth-eckford-ignores-the-hostile-screams-and-stares-of-fellow-picture-id517322800
I love Black women to begin with. That will NEVER change.

When I see this picture, I'm so proud that I have been with Black women EXCLUSIVELY.

If you are a Black man and you can't find a Black woman to be with:snoop:

To see how we've been treated as less than humans, yet you STILL wanna date out:snoop: