White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of that video they point out that the kids in some of those photos are most likely still living.:scusthov:
that's 1 of the reasons I go vote they lynched people just for registering to vote. for that alone il show up and pay homage to the people that really did stand for some shyt. miss me with that I don't vote shyt.
same old white folks up there at the pole probably harassed nikkas for trying to vote back in the day

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ochbjyhhbw1rsjdo1o1_500.jpg

https://newsone.com/3078526/aaron-mcnamara-ohio/

tumblr_inline_p0rxqhQcn11s6iygx_500.gif

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_okh2jmENJb1rcgl2jo1_400.jpg

Lynch mobs in late nineteenth- and early twentieth-century America exacted horrifying public torture and mutilation on their victims. In Lynching and Spectacle, Amy Wood explains what it meant for white Americans to perform and witness these sadistic spectacles and how lynching played a role in establishing and affirming white supremacy. Lynching, Wood argues, overlapped with a variety of cultural practices and performances, both traditional and modern, including public executions, religious rituals, photography, and cinema, all which encouraged the horrific violence and gave it social acceptability. However, she also shows how the national dissemination of lynching images ultimately fueled the momentum of the antilynching movement and the decline of the practice. Using a wide range of sources, including photos, newspaper reports, pro- and antilynching pamphlets, early films, and local city and church records, Wood reconfigures our understanding of lynching’s relationship to modern life.

Wood expounds on the critical role lynching spectacles played in establishing and affirming white supremacy at the turn of the century, particularly in towns and cities experiencing great social instability and change. She also shows how the national dissemination of lynching images fueled the momentum of the antilynching movement and ultimately led to the decline of lynching. By examining lynching spectacles alongside both traditional and modern practices and within both local and national contexts, Wood reconfigures our understanding of lynching’s relationship to modern life.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Swagnificent made a post I had to dap :dwillhuh:

But this story made me realize how much is left out of k-12 history. I guess I forget because luckily I went to a elementary with high parent involvement and they let one of the moms come in for a semester and and teach black history for an hour each week, this, along with all the books and documentaries my grandmother had me read/watch, is how/why I know most of what I know.

I’m definitely going to have to make this a goal when I have kids, ensuring they learn black history

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I believe humanity as a whole is inherently evil and I think we should be careful in our labeling of them
White people are not some ethereal force, treating them as such seems fatalistic
But you’d have to be blind to deny that a lot of the depravity and violence that serves no purpose is committed by white people
Just the fact that almost all serial killers throughout history have been white tells me it ain’t no stretch of the imagination to believe they’re wired differently

.r.

Veteran
Daps
I believe humanity as a whole is inherently evil and I think we should be careful in our labeling of them
White people are not some ethereal force, treating them as such seems fatalistic
But you’d have to be blind to deny that a lot of the depravity and violence that serves no purpose is committed by white people
Just the fact that almost all serial killers throughout history have been white tells me it ain’t no stretch of the imagination to believe they’re wired differently

White people made themselves into the best monsters and made that shyt their moral code. They normalized violence and brutality for white people then demonized and criminalized it for everyone else. Best. PR. Strategy. Ever.
Violence is the White Normal

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Bringing children ‘to the condition’
According to Novaya Gazeta, there are no fewer than 1,500 VKontakte communities that can be seen to encourage children to commit suicide in one way or another.
The names of these groups may appear harmless at first glance – "Silent House," "Sea of Whales" or the mysterious "f57," but they contain pompous, eloquent quotes about the meaninglessness of life and popular songs on the same theme.
Those most interested were drawn into "more serious" communities with shock content – photos of cut-up arms, videos of staged and real child suicides.
The aim of these groups, it was said there, is "to bring [users] to the condition of Rina” – a reference to Rina Palenkova, a 16-year-old girl from a Siberian city who committed suicide by lying on railway tracks in November 2015.

tumblr_inline_pd7s23LMZs1s2uupz_540.gif
Blue-Whale-dead-380.png

Are Russian internet communities responsible for wave of child suicides?
Blue whale challenge | Latest News on Blue whale challenge | Breaking Stories and Opinion Articles - Firstpost.
Blue Whale (game) - Wikipedia