White people are OUTRAGED that Yara Shahidi will be Tinkerbell in the new Peter Pan movie. #NotMyTinkerbell

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media is strong armed into casting them into every aspect of entertainment through the esg framework introduced by blackrock, a investment arm that bankrolls the push for forced diversity, it’s mandatory essentially

Its done for ulterior motives, contrary to anything humanitarian but i learned to disregard most people regardless of color so i wont explain, drag each other to hell

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Disneys race swapping is pisses me off. If you want to use black people make a original movie about a black character. Its as simple as that.

Im with it with white people on this. Leave the original source material as is. I would also be outraged if they made the princess from princess and the frog asian just to pander to the asian community.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Disneys race swapping is pisses me off. If you want to use black people make a original movie about a black character. Its as simple as that.

Im with it with white people on this. Leave the original source material as is. I would also be outraged if they made the princess from princess and the frog asian just to pander to the asian community.
I agree. They make the character black 1 time and return them to white later so it's only temporary representation.

Some examples like Johnny Storm (MBJ) from Fantastic 4. He's going to be white in the new F4 film.

fantasticfourmbj-torch-1280jpg-505ac3_160w.jpg

Ariel (HB) We all know she's going to be white again after this movie. There's no way they'll keep her black.
220912-halle-berry-the-little-mermaid-disney-snip-ac-757p-df5707.jpg

Catwoman (Halle) later replaced by Anne Hathaway
220px-Catwoman_poster.jpg

and many more. Tinkerbell is just another character on the list that won't stay black.
It's a cheap tactic to get publicity and feign inclusion.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

:mjpls: