White nerd: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Don't be scared of the p*ssy breh :shaq:
. Of course it got to be the right female ...but it makes the sex better! And the one on one time is precious with them juicy lips talking to you.

+ there's three types of organisms , conquer 2 out of the 3 on the female and you own her for life. :steviej:

The third is anal , I'm still scared of that life. :whoa:.

But imagine if you hit all three:ooh:
I'm team #GMB and #HOH

The moment I get my nut off in the quicket manner....I'm removing ol girl from the room

From a diff cloth :manny:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Cheating on a man worth billions.. for dudes who probably won't make that money in lifetimes combined.:mjlol:
Dumbest thot ever. Hope she gets addicted to meth and ends up a homeless thot on the streets:yeshrug:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Wait so you've never eaten p*ssy ever or just... not often?

Yeah @malcolmxxx_45 the Coli wants to know :win:

I'm team #GMB and #HOH

The moment I get my nut off in the quicket manner....I'm removing ol girl from the room

From a diff cloth :manny:

:wtf:

You don't enjoy sex? You don't enjoy the feeling of sex? You don't enjoy all the pleasures leading up to an intense orgasm? You don't like to fukk for an extended period of time?

What a waste of a big dikk :martin:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Cheating on a man worth billions.. for dudes who probably won't make that money in lifetimes combined.:mjlol:
Dumbest thot ever. Hope she gets addicted to meth and ends up a homeless thot on the streets:yeshrug:
LOL @ thinking he's worth billions. Company valuation =/= net worth

Considering he was looking for a job near the end of the story he was likely a single digit millionaire if that

Best believe if he had a billi he aint gonna be the one filing no divorce papers. She is:umad:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ thinking he's worth billions. Company valuation =/= net worth

Considering he was looking for a job near the end of the story he was likely a single digit millionaire if that

Best believe if he had a billi he aint gonna be the one filing no divorce papers. She is:umad:
:yeshrug:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Bet you she feeling stupid when he rolls up with his new young bytch that sucks him off in that 7 series whip though..:umad:

Another thing that kills me is her own therapist telling her to fukk around because it saved your marriage?!?!

:deadrose: that's the definition of selfish how you fixing a marriage by fukking other people?!?

He should have never stayed with her the first time he found out about her being a whore. :ufucup:
The therapist was foul. I remember Dr. Drew had a girl call in who was engaged to be married. She told her guy they should wait for marriage since they were both virgins. She went to Spring Break in Florida with her girls got drunk and had a bunch of orgies. Dr. Drew told her to lie about Spring Break to her guy so he thinks he is still marrying a virgin like him.:mindblown: Dr. Drew said telling him about the orgies on Spring Break would only hurt him, probably end the engagement and serve no real purpose. :dahell:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:patrice:

More compelling evidence to prove that you should never trust a woman that's a cold fish.

We all have urges. Where are hers :leostare:?

Is this all her fault though? It's dude's job to figure out how to bring that out of her.

I never really fall for these victim narratives. Sounds like both sides stopped trying to make each other happy. Dude is a square ass nerd. While he doesn't have to turn into Brad Pitt or Lenny Kravitz, he should at least be exploring how to turn his woman out sexually all different types of ways.

Otherwise, expect her to look elsewhere for fulfillment.

No I'm pointing out white women have it easy with this type of shyt.

I guess.

I know some white single moms around that age who can't seem to get it together though. Y'all really think 50 year old white women are in demand like that? :mjlol:

Open marriage works in the women favor..she can easily have 1 dikk lined up in 5 second..while it could take him weeks for one p*ssy unless he pays.

This is lame thinking.

Couples can swing, do meetups, etc. Also, if the wife is somewhat attractive, she can be the draw. Meaning, she draws the women in and explains the situation and dude just steps in with some charm and gets involved.

Sounds like dude is a lame, square, nerdy guy, which is the real issue with this.

So, he might have had a trooper on his hands if he had been a more open dude. She might have been down for all kinds of debauchery. Sounds like that's exactly what she wanted.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Is this all her fault though? It's dude's job to figure out how to bring that out of her.

I never really fall for these victim narratives. Sounds like both sides stopped trying to make each other happy. Dude is a square ass nerd. While he doesn't have to turn into Brad Pitt or Lenny Kravitz, he should at least be exploring how to turn his woman out sexually all different types of ways.

He wanted to try oral, he wanted to try these things and she said that she wasn't into them. Besides, cheating isn't the solution to her problem. If she wasn't being sexually fulfilled she shoulda opened her mouth and spoke to her husband, not opened her mouth to make it a parking space for random internet dikk.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps

I guess.

I know some white single moms around that age who can't seem to get it together though. Y'all really think 50 year old white women are in demand like that? :mjlol:

This is lame thinking.

Couples can swing, do meetups, etc. Also, if the wife is somewhat attractive, she can be the draw. Meaning, she draws the women in and explains the situation and dude just steps in with some charm and gets involved.

Sounds like dude is a lame, square, nerdy guy, which is the real issue with this.

So, he might have had a trooper on his hands if he had been a more open dude. She might have been down for all kinds of debauchery. Sounds like that's exactly what she wanted.
Did you totally skip over the part where he says they were married with 2 kids for almost 20 years, before any of this happened.

Talkin bout letting her bang other dudes so she won't do it in secret and that's supposed to be a solution:what:

Or did you miss the part where he wrote that he was the business owner of a billion dollar tech company? Why should he have to say anything

He should come home to his wife suckling the dikk like she praying to it

You sound like a hoe with all this crazy rationalization. When you could simply admit she was stupid

Expecting all this gimme gimme gimme from the husband while she does nothing. She could have met him even 10% of the way.

Why can't she put in the effort to spice up the relationship. Gee honey, you must have had a long day at work selling off that multi billion dollar organization that made us rich beyond our wildest dreams
Why dnot you come lie down and let me make you feel better?

Oh wait no, he should be responsible for that too, coz thats just too much work on her part

But funny how she got no problem puttin in that extra effort for some guys she hardly knows huh?:ohhh:

She could have been honest about her feelings and filed for divorce

But nooo can't do that either cuz homie had that guuwop :smugbiden:

All this I'm gonna bake my cake and eat it too

But nah, it's all his fault he shoulda not been so square:russ:

Sitting here stannin like she wasn't being selfish and grimey as fukk about it the whole time. So you mean to tell me you don't believe she came across at all like greedy, entitled-ass cac sloot?

Not even a little? :rudy:

How about she just wasn't wifey material any longer. And she knew it too. So naturally as hoes do, time to hop back on the cock carosel.:pachaha:. It honestly sounded like her kink was the act itself of having affairs. Is it safe to say that even before AM she was most likely doing this. Blueballing her dude all night, just so she could get dug out by some BBC in every hole
when he was at work & the kids were at school?

The only Ls he took was giving her multiple chances. It was lost when she opted to cheat on him when they were living THE american dream. He shoulda known it been going on if she gonna cheat on you after ya'll made it. Probably ugly as fukk too, like the only real female who actually used AM. Most females can go to McDonald's and come home with dikk. Dude takes a L for marrying a L.

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Did you totally skip over the part where he says they were married with 2 kids for almost 20 years, before any of this happened.

No. Did you miss the following:

"We were a vanilla family, which was fine with me. We had two beautiful boys, now 11 and 16, and had typical dinners out and vacations up and down the coast of California and to visit S’ family."

"Had you asked me two years ago if I ever imagined S would cheat on me"
"My wife, to put it bluntly, was a cold fish in bed throughout our nearly two decades of marriage"

He's bragging about what women normally brag about. A vanilla family, kids, and trips up and down the coast. :mjlol:

For whatever reason, he wasn't on the same wavelength and didn't really understand what he was dealing with. Since we do we act like nerds have a great understanding of social dynamics and relationships?

Or did you miss the part where he wrote that he was the business owner of a billion dollar tech company? Why should he have to say anything

He should come home to his wife suckling the dikk like she praying to it

Yea. Stay with this antiquated nonsense if you want to. First, he was struggling (financially) for years, so lets take money out of it.

Having or making money isn't a substitute for personality and social skills ("game") and keeping yourself in decent/good shape.

If you believe money is the cure all, just admit you're a trick and call it a day. Women want security, yes, but gone are the days where you can hold women in an emotionless relationship because you have a house and a car.

You sound like a hoe with all this crazy rationalization. When you could simply admit she was stupid

And you sound like a trick. :francis:

Expecting all this gimme gimme gimme from the husband while she does nothing. She could have met him even 10% of the way.

I agree with this. She was selfish as well.

She's not the one writing long ass victim narratives though, he is.

Why can't she put in the effort to spice up the relationship. Gee honey, you must have had a long day at work selling off that multi billion dollar organization that made us rich beyond our wildest dreams
Why dnot you come lie down and let me make you feel better?

You're almost agreeing with me, but saying it in a different way. In order for women to play that role, you have to be the type of dude who satisfies them physically, emotionally, and sexually. Who anticipates their needs (not wants, needs), and who understands the person you're dealing with.

Most importantly, you have to set boundaries and expectations from the beginning. You have to believe in yourself and your value from the start. He obviously didn't.

But funny how she got no problem puttin in that extra effort for some guys she hardly knows huh?:ohhh:

She could have been honest about her feelings and filed for divorce

Again, this proves my point. He should have been tapping into that side of her, he clearly wasn't.

She didn't want to lose her marriage and family, but she didn't want to live a passionless life. :yeshrug:

How about she just wasn't wifey material any longer. And she knew it too. So naturally as hoes do, time to hop back on the cock carosel.:pachaha:.

Eh, "cock carousel?" Who uses phrases like that? Oh yea, dudes having trouble keeping women around.

Have you ever been in a relationship or even a long-term friendship? All of them grow stale, all of them become less exciting; you have to put in work, real work and effort in order to keep them going. People adjust, grow, and meta-morph, matter of fact, anyone worth kicking it with is doing these things on a consistent basis.

It is what it is, but making it work requires effort from both sides. She was "selfish" in a way, but he obviously was as well. There are no victims here except the children. These are grown adults who got together and brought along their insecurities, weaknesses, and complexes; it didn't work out.

The only Ls he took was giving her multiple chances.

I agree, but again, this is sort of my point. If he was this type of dude to begin with she likely wouldn't have cheated like that. Instead he was the type of dude to beg her for sex and brag about living the "vanilla" lifestyle.

It was lost when she opted to cheat on him when they were living THE american dream.

:mjlol:

But nah, it's all his fault he shoulda not been so square:russ:

Yes, I said it without irony too.

Have you ever been around Silicon Valley or the tech community? Lot of squares, lot of autism (which is just a huge lack of social skills), lot of loserish behavior. And to some degree this is alright if you fit in or you're too young to really understand, but as you get older, you value and respect personalities, opinions, points-of-view, and so on.

You're a spec of dust but have the ability to do some amazing things during your time on this planet. Guys are losers and squares so they attempt to rationalize it using their work. Like, "oh I'm too busy for that other stuff."

It's funny though, because guys like Feynman and Einstein found ways to be interesting, to have personalities, to have opinions, to not live a "vanilla" lifestyle.

nikkas are just boring and don't want to change.

You're over here :cape: for a grown ass man.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
No. Did you miss the following:

"We were a vanilla family, which was fine with me. We had two beautiful boys, now 11 and 16, and had typical dinners out and vacations up and down the coast of California and to visit S’ family."

"Had you asked me two years ago if I ever imagined S would cheat on me"
"My wife, to put it bluntly, was a cold fish in bed throughout our nearly two decades of marriage"

He's bragging about what women normally brag about. A vanilla family, kids, and trips up and down the coast. :mjlol:

For whatever reason, he wasn't on the same wavelength and didn't really understand what he was dealing with. Since we do we act like nerds have a great understanding of social dynamics and relationships?

Yea. Stay with this antiquated nonsense if you want to. First, he was struggling (financially) for years, so lets take money out of it.

Having or making money isn't a substitute for personality and social skills ("game") and keeping yourself in decent/good shape.

If you believe money is the cure all, just admit you're a trick and call it a day. Women want security, yes, but gone are the days where you can hold women in an emotionless relationship because you have a house and a car.

And you sound like a trick. :francis:

I agree with this. She was selfish as well.

She's not the one writing long ass victim narratives though, he is.

You're almost agreeing with me, but saying it in a different way. In order for women to play that role, you have to be the type of dude who satisfies them physically, emotionally, and sexually. Who anticipates their needs (not wants, needs), and who understands the person you're dealing with.

Most importantly, you have to set boundaries and expectations from the beginning. You have to believe in yourself and your value from the start. He obviously didn't.

Again, this proves my point. He should have been tapping into that side of her, he clearly wasn't.

She didn't want to lose her marriage and family, but she didn't want to live a passionless life. :yeshrug:

Eh, "cock carousel?" Who uses phrases like that? Oh yea, dudes having trouble keeping women around.

Have you ever been in a relationship or even a long-term friendship? All of them grow stale, all of them become less exciting; you have to put in work, real work and effort in order to keep them going. People adjust, grow, and meta-morph, matter of fact, anyone worth kicking it with is doing these things on a consistent basis.

It is what it is, but making it work requires effort from both sides. She was "selfish" in a way, but he obviously was as well. There are no victims here except the children. These are grown adults who got together and brought along their insecurities, weaknesses, and complexes; it didn't work out.

I agree, but again, this is sort of my point. If he was this type of dude to begin with she likely wouldn't have cheated like that. Instead he was the type of dude to beg her for sex and brag about living the "vanilla" lifestyle.

:mjlol:

Yes, I said it without irony too.

Have you ever been around Silicon Valley or the tech community? Lot of squares, lot of autism (which is just a huge lack of social skills), lot of loserish behavior. And to some degree this is alright if you fit in or you're too young to really understand, but as you get older, you value and respect personalities, opinions, points-of-view, and so on.

You're a spec of dust but have the ability to do some amazing things during your time on this planet. Guys are losers and squares so they attempt to rationalize it using their work. Like, "oh I'm too busy for that other stuff."

It's funny though, because guys like Feynman and Einstein found ways to be interesting, to have personalities, to have opinions, to not live a "vanilla" lifestyle.

nikkas are just boring and don't want to change.

You're over here :cape: for a grown ass man.

/thread