White nerd: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

Noticed there's a guy who dapped this post that I know for a fact doesn't go down on girls ( :whoa: we never actually met just chatted in pm's)

:comeon:

How is that fair, for you to absolutely demand blow jobs but you won't return the favour?

:usure: :martin: :what: :dahell:

I've also ditched dudes for not eating p*ssy cuz I love to please/give blow jobs so when the favour isn't returned sometimes I'm just like :rudy: :camby:

Sometimes I'll tell them and sometimes I'll just disappear & never reply texts/calls

Anyway, I just think shyt should be fair.

Also, if you suck at eating p*ssy then you better fukkin learn or :camby:
I dapped that post

Are you talking about me ?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I dapped that post

Are you talking about me ?

Well that depends, do you have an alias? :patrice:

Although I was talking about one guy in particular who dapped that post, I'm really addressing all men who demand blow jobs but won't return the favour by eating p*ssy.

I'm also addressing men that aren't good at eating p*ssy (although we appreciate the effort, please listen when we give feedback).

So you tell me, was I addressing you? :jbhmm:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Well that depends, do you have an alias? :patrice:

Although I was talking about one guy in particular who dapped that post, I'm really addressing all men who demand blow jobs but won't return the favour by eating p*ssy.

I'm also addressing men that aren't good at eating p*ssy (although we appreciate the effort, please listen when we give feedback).

So you tell me, was I addressing you? :jbhmm:
Yeah cause I don't eat cooch

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
So then why is it ok for you to throw a girl in the bushes for not giving head yet you won't give head?

:what:
I'm 6" 4 with above average peen size

Now u tell me what incentive do I get from going on my knees and licking cooch?

:wtf:

And yes she will have no choice to give in and give brain cause of the highlight above

Daps

And yes she will have no choice to give in and give brain cause of the highlight above
Don't be scared of the p*ssy breh :shaq:
. Of course it got to be the right female ...but it makes the sex better! And the one on one time is precious with them juicy lips talking to you.

+ there's three types of organisms , conquer 2 out of the 3 on the female and you own her for life. :steviej:

The third is anal , I'm still scared of that life. :whoa:.

But imagine if you hit all three:ooh:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

That's selfish of you. :ufdup:

You get the gratifying experience of orally pleasing a woman, the appreciation and respect from your woman, an enthusiastic blow job in return, the knowledge and confidence that you can orally please a woman, and the advantage over other men of having a big dikk AND being able to orally please a woman. That's close to unicorn status. :umad:

bytches would fight over you & never want to leave you. But instead you just out here using your big dikk power alone instead of combining it with another force to make you more desirable.

Treat others as you wish to be treated. :ufdup:

Give and you shall receive. :blessed:

While I can definitely appreciate a guy that's 6'4" and a big dikk, I don't think that his penis deserves more attention or love than my p*ssy.

The penis and vagina are of equal importance and should be treated as such. :umad:

. Of course it got to be the right female ...but it makes the sex better! And the one on one time is precious with them juicy lips talking to you.

+ there's three types of organisms , conquer 2 out of the 3 on the female and you own her for life. :steviej:

Your attitude is fantastic and I sincerely hope it helps to get you laid often. Respect!

:salute:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
ImC0dmt.gif

Best reply ever.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Wait so you've never eaten p*ssy ever or just... not often?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I made sure I snagged someone who out earns me and has more to lose than I do. I find out about some shyt like this going down and I'm going straight to the courthouse and cashing in my chips like its Vegas. :blessed:

Old boy lost tho :smh:
Sounds good until she sends those high priced lawyers :ufdup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I'm team #GMB and #HOH

The moment I get my nut off in the quicket manner....I'm removing ol girl from the room

From a diff cloth :manny: