White nerd: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the fall of 2013, we were going through a rough patch. My wife, who was the picture-perfect mother to the outside world — [parent-teacher organization] president, community volunteer, the works — was turning hostile and contemptuous. In response, I became withdrawn and distant. We decided to go to marriage counseling.

I confronted her. Turns out she had been on dates with at least six men from the site in a matter of weeks. Right around the same time we started counseling, my wife’s friend (who, mind you, is a licensed marriage and family therapist) suggested she sign up for Ashley Madison, whose tag line is, “Life is short. Have an affair.”

“She said having affairs helped her marriage, so I decided to give it a go,” S told me.

By April 2014, my wife was still acting erratic. She threatened divorce and told me how miserable it was being married to me. She bought hundreds of dollars worth of lingerie, but refused to let me touch her in bed, as I pleaded for affection. I was admitted to the ER for exhaustion caused by stress and sleeplessness.

“You shouldn’t judge me,” S said. “You’re seeing things in black and white when there is so much more nuance to it.”

:martin:

Hindsight is 20-20 but dude should have lawyered up when ol girl first started to act up

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He wanted out, dude, the bytch became a super whore. what man wants to stay married to this type of woman especially if he's rich...:dahell:
- dude staying for the kids sake
- dude who cant prove wrong doing and knows he about to lose 50%
- dude who are emotionally dependent on a mate and has low self esteem(not his case)
etc

but for this dude.. he was able to prove without a doubt she fukked up...

he wont pay much spousal support.

even making it public is a tactic.. if he gets fukked.. he will do a follow up article and the judge will have to face the fact he allowed a cheater to walk with half of what a "loyal man" made even though she is in the wrong...

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Had to reply before i even check out yall replies

This man is a hoe.

The credit card was peeking out of her purse?

nikka just say you went thru her purse...like a hoe

His son found a blog on infidelity? Bruh...

nikka just say you told yo son on his own mother....like a hoe

This is shameful

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
We got licensed marriage counselors/therapists outchea recommending wives cheat on their husbands? :what::why::mindblown:

and i hate how people use kids as a reason to stay together. If i have a women cheat on me and we have kids, best believe we are done forever and i will make sure she never comes near them. :ufdup:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
. When we were together, she wasn’t into oral stuff, she wasn’t into kinky stuff — but on the site, she checked all theboxes: “I like to give oral,” “I like to get oral.”

:francis::francis:

THAT'S WHY I SAY IF A WOMAN DOESN'T GIVE U HEAD, DON'T EVEN BOTHER DEALING WITH HER SERIOUSLY...PERIOD

EVERY BROAD WHO TOLD ME THEY DON'T GIVE HEAD TILL MARRIAGE, I WALKED AWAY...IT JUST MEANS SHE DOESN'T LIKE OR LOVE U THAT SERIOUSLY...

:martin:

Noticed there's a guy who dapped this post that I know for a fact doesn't go down on girls ( :whoa: we never actually met just chatted in pm's)

:comeon:

How is that fair, for you to absolutely demand blow jobs but you won't return the favour?

:usure: :martin: :what: :dahell:

I've also ditched dudes for not eating p*ssy cuz I love to please/give blow jobs so when the favour isn't returned sometimes I'm just like :rudy: :camby:

Sometimes I'll tell them and sometimes I'll just disappear & never reply texts/calls

Anyway, I just think shyt should be fair.

Also, if you suck at eating p*ssy then you better fukkin learn or :camby:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
A nikka with all the money and no game is bound to be played
Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif