White “musicians” at Coachella screaming “fukk P-DIDDY” is what’s hot?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I kinda feel like this is missing context. It was Kesha and Renee Rapp performing. When the lyric about P. Diddy came up, Kesha said, “ fukk P. Diddy” instead of “like P. Diddy.”

Kesha had a very public legal fight with her abuser.
Her abuser? Was the dude found guilty in court? Or is her word law because she a woman?

Daps
expect a sexual assault victim to support a sexual abuser because of the racial optics brehs
not once did i say i want her to support diddy. there is no reason for her to mention him. if she didn’t feel comfortable keeping the lyrics to that song intact, she should have sang another one.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
The real reason Diddy gets no support is because he's accused of gay shyt. If it was just women nikkas would be defending him.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall going to go after boosie next
:unimpressed:
Boosie ain't shyt.

Na we need to protect boosie at all costs.
Why protect someone like this?

When they was 12, 13, they got head. Yeah, that’s how it’s supposed to be. Hell yeah, I got my fukking son’s dikk sucked.

“You fukking right.

“Yes, a grown woman, grown, super grown, checked his ass out. Checked all my nephews out, super grown.

“Is she grown? She check me out.

“I’m getting them prepared, man.”

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
This might be the most retarded shyt I've seen on thecoli. Diddy is getting exposed for sex trafficking & rape right now. If anything black men should disavow and distance ourselves from him.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This might be the most retarded shyt I've seen on thecoli. Diddy is getting exposed for sex trafficking & rape right now. If anything black men should disavow and distance ourselves from him.

There is literally myself and 2 other posters at best who tried to defend Diddy right or wrong. OP was never one of them.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
imagine if one of the black artists said:

fukk DAVID BOWIE

or

fukk ELVIS

or

fukk MICK JAGGER

or

fukk STEPHEN TYLER
I don't think people would care if this happened

not once did i say i want her to support diddy. there is no reason for her to mention him. if she didn’t feel comfortable keeping the lyrics to that song intact, she should have sang another one.

Regardless of how trash the song is, Tick tock is Kesha's main known song. It opens with the line "woke up in the morning feeling like p Diddy". Kesha going to a festival and not performing it would be ridiculous

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Cacs stay on code. Black artists should take notes. Bang on them cacs and do it as a collective

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Cacs stay on code. Black artists should take notes. Bang on them cacs and do it as a collective

Every thread on here is fuk Diddy and he was convicted of absolutely nothing.

He was guilty before trial that never happened on the coli.

Something something whatever Jay-Z said on that R kelly song.

"No Diddy" even had a push on here :gucci:

All cause Cassie's CAC husband put the battery in her back.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yeah I'm not defending a billionaire who wouldn't spit on the average person if they were on fire. I don't care if he's black. Black people were his main victims.