White “musicians” at Coachella screaming “fukk P-DIDDY” is what’s hot?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk white people but I'm not finna crash out over Puffy/Diddy/Brother Love or whatever the fukk that clown calls himself because he's guilty as fukk. And so called black people coming to his defense like he's Nelson Mandela, that's exactly how R Kelly's bytch ass got away with all the dirty shyt he did for so long.:scust:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Eat a penis white boy

Post proof of what you said from any of my other posts or k*ll yourself

Projecting faggit
FREAKY ass weirdo thought he had one trying to mask his own FREAK behavior with pro blackness. Sorry FREAK bytch go find another culture to leech that degenerate trash on. Nobody gives a fukk about you or the FREAKS you idolize. Better luck next time FREAK. :scust:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This is Black people fault ..

Make tha shyt cool and the in thing..

Now you got mad white people saying the shyt who have no affiliation with Diddy.

And for the record.. you never see white folks doing this shyt..
We have known of countless devils being actual pedos.. rapist.. but you don't see them being dragged like this..

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
fukk white people but I'm not finna crash out over Puffy/Diddy/Brother Love or whatever the fukk that clown calls himself because he's guilty as fukk. And so called black people coming to his defense like he's Nelson Mandela, that's exactly how R Kelly's bytch ass got away with all the dirty shyt he did for so long.:scust:
That’s what these FREAKS want… R.Kelly part 2 then attaching blackness to perversion :scust:these FREAKS are disgusting.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also side question, isn't Dr Luke getting paid when Kesha performs those songs?
no i don’t think so

cover bands don’t pay the artist everytime they perform one of their songs.

i guess if it was streamed on youtube then maybe? but i’m not 100% sure

i think they mostly get royalties when people license the song or pay some streaming service to use it (or actually buys a new physical or digital copy)

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. These celebs need to shut the fukk up if they arent going to expose all these demons in the industry. I cant take someone seriously that calls out half of the people who are doing the crazy shyt but working with the other half, staying silent and protecting them.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
White ppl were the main ones angry at will smith. Chris Rock got all the love and support from white Hollywood. Will was even banned from the oscars. :mjlol:
They had a standing ovation when he was allowed to finish and accept the best actor award.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They had a standing ovation when he was allowed to finish and accept the best actor award.
Then banned him from the Oscar’s and talked shyt on Twitter, podcasts, the news, on stage at different comedy shows, etc. The only ppl on his side were black women and panderers. :hubie:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Then banned him from the Oscar’s and talked shyt on Twitter, podcasts, the news, on stage at different comedy shows, etc. The only ppl on his side were black women and panderers. :hubie:
Im talking about the actual award ceremony not the aftermath. They actually witnessed it themselves. Not hearsay and speculation.