White “musicians” at Coachella screaming “fukk P-DIDDY” is what’s hot?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
a white woman that never met p diddy and likely got the same treatment as Cassie at some point in her career says fukk p diddy... big shock.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Majority of these artists are selling ass themselves so of course they are going to do some performative shyt to throw the scent off themselves. You think a no talent hoe like Kesha ain’t been smutted out a thousand times?

Just a bunch of people with mental issues, don’t concern yourself with it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The average Coli poster like yourself is so fukking stupid

Let me break this down
If you hate a black man for something do not ignore the white man for doing the same shyt and worse
Let me break it down...FREAKS like you LOVE other FREAKS like him and it's why you've reached bottom of the barrel self worth concepts like validating your blackness by vehemently defending this FREAKS behavior :scust:EWL real black men don't support deviance you weirdo FREAK

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
waaay too many passive c00ns like that in our community. they think, because they might not be outright c00ning, their refusal to exercise critical thought and learn historical context is fine.

it isn’t.

:francis:
This FREAK lover reminds me of those PEDO sympathizers who said the same thing about R.Kelly :scust:just copy and pasting the same FREAK babble.... disgusting diveance masked as "pro blackness" EWL

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I kinda feel like this is missing context. It was Kesha and Renee Rapp performing. When the lyric about P. Diddy came up, Kesha said, “ fukk P. Diddy” instead of “like P. Diddy.”

Kesha had a very public legal fight with her abuser.

Yeah, this thread has the right premise, but the wrong target.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Let me break it down...FREAKS like you LOVE other FREAKS like him and it's why you've reached bottom of the barrel self worth concepts like validating your blackness by vehemently defending this FREAKS behavior :scust:EWL real black men don't support deviance you weirdo FREAK
Eat a penis white boy

Post proof of what you said from any of my other posts or k*ll yourself

Projecting faggit

Last edited: