White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I bet the white CAC was a scruffy flabby and sick with freckles and shyt. While we gotta have six abs, six figures six certs and six feet or higher :mjlol:

Go back to your master :pacspit:

Yep,,

Motherfukker probably scruffy flabby and sick and works at whole Foods and drive a old ass Toyota Prius

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
46696-FA4-82-A0-46-B5-81 -D4-E1-A4-AC53924-E.jpg

There’s one above this thread :russ:
well-so-im-done.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The way yall talk about black women who date out but having "pawg" threads every hour is interesting
One thing I notice with black women who date white dudes, is they let a ton of shyt slide and don't care how the white dude looks. But have ridiculous standards for black men. The shyt is down right insane.

Black dudes typical seem to have the lead with white bytches. I mean you got the true Oreo cookies of course, but overall you don't see a huge change in behavior like you see with black women when dating cacs.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
One thing I notice with black women who date white dudes, is they let a ton of shyt slide and don't care how the white dude looks. But have ridiculous standards for black men. The shyt is down right insane.

Black dudes typical seem to have the lead with white bytches. I mean you got the true Oreo cookies of course, but overall you don't see a huge change in behavior like you see with black women when dating cacs.
Lies from the pits of hell lol, black women in (bw/ww) interracial relationships most often than not take charge, and the white men are above average in looks
There's a reason alot of racist non-black girls famous go to phrase is "i got a black boyfriend", and the stereotype of black men with fat white women exists for a reason too

Both sides can c00n but dont for a second think nikkas are any better, hell look at this site

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Lies from the pits of hell lol, black women in (bw/ww) interracial relationships most often than not take charge, and the white men are above average in looks
There's a reason alot of racist non-black girls famous go to phrase is "i got a black boyfriend", and the stereotype of black men with fat white women exists for a reason too

Both sides can c00n but dont for a second think nikkas are any better, hell look at this site

Lol why are half of these 2022 accounts like this?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'm going by what I see. Also I'm sure this bed wench took alot of shyt she wouldn't have take from a black man.

When I do see a black chick with a white dude. It's all smiles. No stank ass looks or nothing.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Women have 100% control of their bodies. Either wait for marriage before having kids or suffer the consequences of possibly becoming a single mother. :francis:

Dead beats are to blame, but you can't force dead beats to take of his child.
No they are not. These dumb ass broads know they are not shyt 9/10 and STILL let them bust milky nuts in them. Can't be a dead beat, if you don't let him beat raw right?

shyt is basic common sense. Don't have a baby by a bum and then expect help from everyone. There is zero accountability for these reckless broads.